Expired

Adidas unidays code.

Found 18th Dec 2017
Hi would anyone be so kind to give me a Adidas unidays code. My unidays has ran out now and I am no longer a student. I've supplied a number of people in the past with unidays codes and would be grateful if someone could repay the favour. Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

Read some of the threads further down this page, there are a number of posts concerning this subject ...

Original Poster

virgil4710 m ago

Read some of the threads further down this page, there are a number of …Read some of the threads further down this page, there are a number of posts concerning this subject ...

I've done a quick search for Adidas and for unidays couldn't really find any threads other than the £20 off £50 spend

The problem is that Unidays are really cracking down on students passsing on their discount codes and instantly suspend members found doing so. Therefore members offering any codes up now are few and far between.
Best bet would be to ask on the Adidas £20 off designated thread for a code HERE
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 18th Dec 2017

Original Poster

Toptrumpet14 m ago

The problem is that Unidays are really cracking down on students passsing …The problem is that Unidays are really cracking down on students passsing on their discount codes and instantly suspend members found doing so. Therefore members offering any codes up now are few and far between.Best bet would be to ask on the Adidas £20 off designated thread for a code HERE

Thanks I didn't realise this, I never had that problem when I had unidays account. Someone has kindly gave me a code now so I'll expire this thread.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants