EXPIRED

Adidas World cup/Puma King boots

Hi,

I'm looking to get a new pair of decent quality boots for the football season ahead, my preference would be for Adidas World Cup, and the cheapest I can see them for is £69.99 from prosport ( prosportuk.com/det…202 )

I would also consider Puma King, and I can find them a little cheaper at £49.99 from JJB Sports ( jjbsports.com/spo…spx )

Are these the best prices available or can anyone help, I would consider other good quality leather boots (like copa mundial etc) but would really like the World cup ones as 1st choice!!

Thanks, hope someone has an idea.

SB

2 Comments

Original Poster

In case anyone else is looking for these boots, the Adidas World Cup boots are only £65.00 in Sports World (the discount retailer), they don't seem to be available online although they are in store for this price.

I can't find a better price for the Puma King!

does anyone know of codes etc that will work with the major sports/football retailers? (prodirectsoccer.com , JJB.com, etc... )

Littlewoods don't exactly have a vast range of football players equipment so can't use the codes there!!! ;-)

Any ideas as the season is fast approaching...

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1324
    2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1430
    3. Toys R Us Warning....2023
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767104

See more discussions