Groups
    EXPIRED

Admin - what are you doing?

Are you trying to reduce membership by causing members to question their own sanity??

14 Comments

Banned

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

He posted, then it was gone, now re-posted with different figures. Flashing in and out of existence.

Did you just see a post by 'not_duckmagic2' too?

Original Poster

Not yet but I saw that he was a bane.:p

I had my figures wrong and had to redo them.

I'm just helping rayman test some things. Seriously... it's not me.

Original Poster

Admin;1798557

I had my figures wrong and had to redo them.

I know, I was replying with better figures whn you ran away!!
    not_duckmagicuk2;1798561

I'm just helping rayman test some things. .

Oh you [COLOR="Red"]are [/COLOR]trying to freak me out. :w00t:

Original Poster

Arrgh. Stop!!:w00t:

Hehe. Ray didn't want to risk my real account getting messed up if something went wrong. In fact, this account should soon be receiving a ban (although it doesn't really count as a "cool" ban as it isn't on my proper account... I'm still working towards that one!!).

Banned

not_duckmagicuk2;1798609

Hehe. Ray didn't want to risk my real account getting messed up if … Hehe. Ray didn't want to risk my real account getting messed up if something went wrong. In fact, this account should soon be receiving a ban (although it doesn't really count as a "cool" ban as it isn't on my proper account... I'm still working towards that one!!).

So what did "not_duckmagicuk2" do to get this ban?

Oh no - not another thread!!!

Original Poster

not_duckmagicuk2;1798609

Hehe. Ray didn't want to risk my real account getting messed up if … Hehe. Ray didn't want to risk my real account getting messed up if something went wrong. In fact, this account should soon be receiving a ban (although it doesn't really count as a "cool" ban as it isn't on my proper account... I'm still working towards that one!!).

So 'not-' you have spurned my genuine offer of help and have decided instead to mess with my mind but not your 'real account'. What are the other 'multiples' doing I wonder?:p.

What I'm wondering is what happened at 1am on Thursday morning for a record number of people to be on this site?!?

The timestamp there isn't 24 hour leefall - it was 1pm

I see....

Nothing to see here people...move along.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767143
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?77
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836

See more discussions