Groups

Admins/Mods help!

Im not sure if this should go here but i have already sent a post about a guy i have bought 2 games from (ferret):

hotukdeals.com/ite…d-f

The guy in question for me is being too laid back about why they still have not arrived (bought the games last mon). I have sent him an email and he replied back with this:

Hi, Simon.

Ive checked with Royal Mail and im awaiting their feedback. All items were sent by recorded mail so im happy that we are both covered here.

Cheers
    Mike

I have then replied back that he needs to show me proof of either a photo of the receipt or the recorded slip from the post office, even show me a tracking number yet he will not reply! I have sent him numerous pm's on here as has mbgringo and it seems the seller, well cant be arsed with doing so.

Where do i go from here? cheers!

Phone him up mate.
    - odriscoll

u should have all his relevant contact details!
    - muffin247

34 Comments

Banned

then phone him up

admin cant help.. did you follow all the rules n get all his info etc

Original Poster

I have and i have his phone number....ok here goes ;P

Banned

So whats happened?

Original Poster

Phoned his mobile and it went onto his voicemail after a few rings.....

Original Poster

mbgringo has had the same problem, the seller just doesn't give a toss...

Banned

there is nothing that hukd will do, this is between the buyer and seller

Banned

bottom line... all that glitters and is cheap is not always a bargin..:thumbsup:

how was payment made?.. paypal? if so dispute

Original Poster

Left a snotty answer phone message......annoyed me with his laid back attitude.

yeah gonna open a dispute up with paypal, cheers.

Banned

Good luck!

Banned

open a claim and escualate it straight away

dog_cop;2051683

bottom line...

LOL

Original Poster

Yeah thx, i love paypal and their dispute team.......total **** ;/

good luck hun

Tags: why put comments like this, your moneys all gone, you'll never get … Tags: why put comments like this>>>>, your moneys all gone, you'll never get your games, you have been robbed!

ummm......... just dispute with paypal ASAP.

Original Poster

Tags: why put comments like this>>>>, your moneys all gone, you'll never get your games, you have been robbed!

^^ who said that lol!

Yeah phoned him and still get the answer phone message, wonder if mbgringo has had any luck!

Opened a dispute with paypal, cheers for the info/help guys/gals!

Banned

have you esculated it?

Banned

I lold hard at these tags

Proximo;2052315

I lold hard at these tags

so its ok for people to do it to someone else but not you?

Go round and "sort him out" Aphex.

that u in pic, look like someone you shouldnt mess with

Banned

souljacker;2052328

so its ok for people to do it to someone else but not you?

I don't think its okay nor did I say so, the ones made on mine were inaccurate personal attacks on me, these ones are general commentary.

aphex187;2052287

Tags: why put comments like this, your moneys all gone, you'll never get … Tags: why put comments like this>>>>, your moneys all gone, you'll never get your games, you have been robbed! ^^ who said that lol!

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Banned

nacider;2052374

GAVINLEWISHUKD

how can yout ell who added the tags?

Original Poster

edit was been a bit childish there

Original Poster

Prox is ok!

Cheers Nacider and no thx to GAVINLEWISHUKD

click on the tag they wrote and it shows you who did it !!!

snootin;2052601

click on the tag they wrote and it shows you who did it !!!

only if you have your view set to full details....

Original Poster

Finally got 2 emails from him this morn:

Can you clarify which games and ill advise you of the tracking number?

First off. You really should think about how you are speaking to people because that doesnt help anything or anyone.

Admittedly I dont think I have been as good as I should have during this process however some personal issues have impacted me here. That is no excuse however.

Underneath were the tracking numbers lol! how hard was that though!

You need to remove personal information from your post.

Original Poster

Just coming back to do that hehe!

Just to let you know, i bought Assassins Creed from the same thread, and it arrived today. I paid for it on 01/05/2008.

Banned

aphex187;2054725

Finally got 2 emails from him this morn:Can you clarify which games and … Finally got 2 emails from him this morn:Can you clarify which games and ill advise you of the tracking number?First off. You really should think about how you are speaking to people because that doesnt help anything or anyone.Admittedly I dont think I have been as good as I should have during this process however some personal issues have impacted me here. That is no excuse however.Underneath were the tracking numbers lol! how hard was that though!

Whilst you might not know how strong the personal issues were, it certainly didn't stop the seller from logging in at various times thoughout the sale, and as seller states that was no excuse, I wonder why they even bothered to inform.

Remember to consider appropriate feedback on the sale.

Original Poster

Games came 2day.

What annoyed me even more is that he lied about when he sent them off when it cleary states on the package that it was yesterday first class! Why lie? bloody hate liars lol!

For me he was being too half arsed, not bothering to answer to emails, pms and posts on the actual topic and not answering his phone, oh and being vague about the whole situation......

After i received those 2 emails i replied asking when he had sent the games out, he didn't reply lol!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten12
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047182
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691423
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767453

See more discussions