Admiral Rewards - Earn up to £300 off your next insurance premium

Posted 27th Dec 2019
I recently signed up to admiral rewards and just by registering my bank card on the app I have earned 10% back from morrisons.
There are also only links to other retailers.

I have been doing this 2 months and have already £40 off my next insurance.

You can add up to 15 bank cards so if you rope your friends and family in then by then shopping as normal you could still get the discount.

Just thought it should be posted as I have been with admiral for nearly 8 months before I signed up and wish I done it from the start.

admiralrewards.com/signup
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Thanks for this, just put my daughter on to it
Sounds the same as Airtime Rewards, but the money gets taken off your phone bill.
Niceee 👌
Thanks - son is with them but first I've heard of this.
There is also currently a deal where if you buy anything via admiral rewards either online or on high street you get a bonus of £2.50

Ends on at 11.59 on the 05/01/20
Just done a quote, no wonder they give you money off your next insurance quote!

1 ANNUAL PAYMENT
£3,859.52
Single payment by card

WTF?
My renewal quote was £400, and using price comparison sites I got quotes between £380 and £700
julieallen28/12/2019 08:54

Just done a quote, no wonder they give you money off your next insurance …Just done a quote, no wonder they give you money off your next insurance quote!1 ANNUAL PAYMENT£3,859.52Single payment by cardWTF?My renewal quote was £400, and using price comparison sites I got quotes between £380 and £700

I searched everywhere for my car (Audi A3 Sline) and they were the cheapest. Paying £350/annum.
rickygosling728/12/2019 09:35

I searched everywhere for my car (Audi A3 Sline) and they were the …I searched everywhere for my car (Audi A3 Sline) and they were the cheapest. Paying £350/annum.

I know quotes can vary, but £3400 more than other quotes, about 800% higher is slightly over the top lol.
I've been driving over 25 years, no accidents, claims, convictions at all, 15 years NCB, a normal family car, 1.6, worth about 5k. Would love to know how they come to this type of figure lol
julieallen28/12/2019 10:36

I know quotes can vary, but £3400 more than other quotes, about 800% …I know quotes can vary, but £3400 more than other quotes, about 800% higher is slightly over the top lol.I've been driving over 25 years, no accidents, claims, convictions at all, 15 years NCB, a normal family car, 1.6, worth about 5k. Would love to know how they come to this type of figure lol

Yeah no idea seems a computer error to me tho to be that much higher than the rest
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions