Adopt a Red Telephone box for a £1 via BT

Posted 16th Sep
Adopt a Kiosk: how it works
Since we launched our Adopt a Kiosk scheme, more than 5000 communities across the UK have seized the opportunity to do something wonderful with local phone boxes that had little or no usage.
business.bt.com/cam…ks/
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Councils across the country should be snapping these up and installing defibrillators in them for emergencies.
5 Comments
They should pay people for looking after them
Apparently both Angelina Jolie and Madonna have just enquired about adopting an African phone box as adopting a BT phone box is so last week.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 16th Sep
Councils across the country should be snapping these up and installing defibrillators in them for emergencies.
jaketheplumber16/09/2019 23:31

Councils across the country should be snapping these up and installing …Councils across the country should be snapping these up and installing defibrillators in them for emergencies.

Couldn't agree more. This is what the parish council have done in my village. Great use of an under (if at all) utilised space. Not a prestigious red box though, one of them eyesore mostly glass ones.

I read a while ago about a small village that acquired one, put a few shelves in it and use it as a book swap.
Another great idea.
My local phone boxes aren't red but they do smell like urine and have graffiti
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants