Adult 2 Day Break Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Found 7th Sep 2008
I got married for the second time just over 2 years ago and we have the children alternate years for Christmas... so this year we have Christmas Eve and Day without the children. We collect them again Boxing Day... Based in Birmingham, what recommendations do you have for a 2 night break including Christmas Eve and Day... looking for a lovely hotel to pamper ourselves but not too expensive... any suggestions?

3 Comments

Try the Warners Hotels as these don't allow children so quiet possibly will have something for adults on over christmas. Thoresby Hall near Center Parcs in Notts is a Warner Hotel and meant to be very nice so I'm told, don't think this would be too far away from you.

warnerleisurehotels.co.uk/ind…ejA

yes i am the same as think. do you think leaving it right till the last minute could get it cheaper. My son is with his dad and I dont want to go where activities are for children just make me miss my son so yes adult theme would be good,

I don't know if it's your thing, but Champney's near Ashby de la Zouche is nice (if not a little dated compared the others which is reflected in the lower price). I don't know about the rooms as never stayed, but it's great for a spa day and I imagine the rooms would be good! Alternatively, I've been to Moddershall Oaks, but again not the rooms, but that has a 5* rating I believe.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is gearbest like on warranty?11
    2. active noise cancelling headphones10
    3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs22
    4. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return34

See more discussions