Expired

adult and child toilet seat

8 replies
Found 1st Apr 2008
i was wondering if anyone new the cheapest place to buy a toilet seat that is for both adult and children similar to the rymax family toilet seat i am after 2 of these in white cheapest possible
any help appreciated

8 Comments

we had the rymax and removed it as it is very heavy imo i wouldnt buy-we bought a lightweight plastc version(two in one softclose-just trying to recall make as I cant find it on the seat-its excellent!! will see if i can find the manufacturer..oh and it was cheaper

Original Poster

thanks that would be great

shower-warehouse.co.uk/ero…tml
this is really like ours-it is brilliant-but i have searched and cant find a name on ours-we paid about £10 bnew

Original Poster

don't suppose you can remeber where you bought if from can you

i bought it from a business started on ebay and for some reason they couldnt sell them so stopped just after i bought
i got two one for me and a friend...it is just like this one tho so i am sure you can buy elsewhere..the rymax is in mothercare i think..but having a boy i was really worried he would trap his bits in it as it really is heavy..

swisher.co.uk/htm…tml
there is a phone number here? you could ask for a price?

item number 120237785144 on ebay is identical to ours as the lid is smaller and really modern looking..it is more expensive but another seller sells on auction have a look? hope this helps? kind regards, Linda

Babies R Us sell an insert to fit inside a standard seat:
toysrus.co.uk/Pro…rch
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien634
    2. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!22
    3. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    4. Home CCTV system advice.11

See more discussions