Adult party games and other ideas for "Slumber party" pretty please :D

Found 2nd Aug 2011
All female..

Anyone got any good ones?

Also, what could I put in the party bags, to be received on arrival?

I've been looking on Google and the likes but they are all a bit boring.

Age range is 18-27 and there are 16 people so nothing too expensive

TIA
Community Updates
28 Comments
These are games we used to do when I was doing disco's. Great fun!

1 - Spitfire

Things you need,

Pint glass, half pint glass, smaller glass & a very small glass (i.e shotglass) These have to be empty & £1 coins from the players. Depending on the number of players, you need enough glasses for everyone!

Anyway, say you have 3 players, ask them to take £1 out and stick in between their bum crack (with clothes on!) or off depending on how drunk you are...
Basically, you start with the pint glass, put it a good distance away from them and they waddle over with the coin in their bum crack and they have to drop the coin in the glass, using only their bum cheeks! For each successful one, the glass gets smaller! You CANNOT use your hands.

2 - Eat, Suck & Blow

Things you need,

Balloons, Weetabix & Cartons of drink with a straw!

You set these items up on the table for each player, so 1 balloon each, 3 weetabix each & 1 carton of drink with a straw (straw is most important!)
Play some music, and you shout to them what they've got to do.
Say, the music starts, you shout 'Blow!' they blow up the ballon, you then say 'Eat', they then eat the weetabix while not letting the air out of the balloon, then you say 'Suck' and they suck the drink thru the straw.
The winner of this game is the first one to pop their balloon!
You could make it harder. When they have popped their balloon, give them another!
Make sure you have plenty of stock incase they run out!
Great game to watch!

Enjoy!

Edited by: "birdyboyuk" 2nd Aug 2011
Banned
can i come?
Car keys in the fruit bowl usually goes down a storm.
Lol depending if youre all rug munchers.
Original Poster
Birdyboy they sound hilarious, love the first idea

Original Poster
transit

Lol depending if youre all rug munchers.

Ahaha shame, not a single rug muncher in the group, although I have my suspicions about our newest member lol
http://meanwhilepics.com/images/meanwhile/Meanwhile_In_Soviet_Russia.jpg
Banned
forget birdyboys spitfire, all about the spitroast. great fun.
Hi what about if you go into pound shop that sort of thing and get lots of things to put in the party bags such as furry handcuffs,chocolates,lots of fun stuff also go into a shop called Stuff they sell chocolate willies and rock willies n potions cocktail stuff good luck with that
Pics
video camera, and loads of alcohol
Banned
Thread needs that picture of the girls in the bath with the person stood outside watching in window.
Original Poster
boabbyrab

video camera, and loads of alcohol

I'm no good with a video camera X)

Soo ideas so far are..ermm...interesting...keep em coming!
Nude twister.
How about some kind of truth or dare, maybe write a few things on paper and fold them up and put in a dish then let each person pick one, we did something similar at an Anne summers party.
Original Poster
Abvance

Nude twister.

Very good will add Twister to my list, some may choose to do it nude depending on what time it happens.

pink-ka

How about some kind of truth or dare, maybe write a few things on paper … How about some kind of truth or dare, maybe write a few things on paper and fold them up and put in a dish then let each person pick one, we did something similar at an Anne summers party.

I had that "Have you ever..." game written down on the list but truth or dare is also a possibility ty
transit

Car keys in the fruit bowl usually goes down a storm.

Ha, do ppl still do that game?
Original Poster
Joey Bloggsy

Ha, do ppl still do that game?

When they are swinging I would imagine they do!
1. See who can iron most clothes

2. See who can wash most pots

3. See who can wash most clothes
I'll be serious.!!! LOL
I am in the process of doing party bags for hen night, I am including
Paracetamol!!!!
Plasters
Mints!!!
Chocs
Bubbles
Tissues
Pen
Paper
Smellies
Also I am making wine glass charms.
(oh and of course some willy items!!!!)
x
Original Poster
leeste16

I'll be serious.!!! LOLI am in the process of doing party bags for hen … I'll be serious.!!! LOLI am in the process of doing party bags for hen night, I am includingParacetamol!!!!PlastersMints!!!ChocsBubblesTissuesPen PaperSmelliesAlso I am making wine glass charms.(oh and of course some willy items!!!!)x

Thanks for ya ideas, I never thought of bubbles, we have a bubble machine so that would be good hehe (so childish), I did my friends hen night party bags and also included one of those individual shots

What about drinking to the Roxanne song by The police.

You have 2 rows facing eachother, all with lots of drink in front of them. Sit on Chairs or on the floor. One row stands up and drinks everytime they say Roxanne, and the other row stands up and drinks everytime they say Red light.

If you listen to the song, you'll notice how many times they say it. You get very dizzy.
RosieWoo

Thanks for ya ideas, I never thought of bubbles, we have a bubble machine … Thanks for ya ideas, I never thought of bubbles, we have a bubble machine so that would be good hehe (so childish), I did my friends hen night party bags and also included one of those individual shots

Yeah one of my other friends told me about that. She said they sell them in iceland, 12 for £4 she thinks!! Got to be done!!
x
Original Poster
Remster

What about drinking to the Roxanne song by The police.You have 2 rows … What about drinking to the Roxanne song by The police.You have 2 rows facing eachother, all with lots of drink in front of them. Sit on Chairs or on the floor. One row stands up and drinks everytime they say Roxanne, and the other row stands up and drinks everytime they say Red light. If you listen to the song, you'll notice how many times they say it. You get very dizzy.

My sister did this on a holiday bar crawl, in Spain, she was 16 against a 30 odd year old man, he passed out and was taken away in an ambulance, she threw up on stage.

Classy
Another we used to do, which is silly but entertaining. We have got a game called Timber, which is like Jenga but with 3 different colour blocks. You roll a dice which decides what colour you pick out. Then you associate how many fingers off drink go with the colours. So everytime you take a block you drink, then if they all fall over. You finish your drink.

Hope that makes sense. And you could adapt it for Jenga
I had a girly day a few weeks back. Everyone came to mine in the pj's we had:

Cocktails/Buffett/Cupcakes
Face masks
Karaoke
Post it's- Which was hilirious, i made them all close there eyes, mislead them thinking i was putting famous people on them, instead they got the likes of these, when they all opened their eyes and realised what they said- hysterical!

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/264463_10150219828363811_546493810_7491253_6954536_n.jpg

Original Poster
Love the post its thing, great idea and face masks yea!

They are coming in PJ's I am making food and cupcakes, there will be helium balloons (because it's my birthday and i'll have what I want :D) lots of wine/vodka/sambuca atc etc...and silly games!
Dildos and a digital camera
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions