Expired

Advance notice - Smyths Black Friday

17 replies
Found 18th Oct 2016
Not sure where to put this.

Spoke to a Smyths worker today and was informed that their WEBSITE will be DOWN for Black Friday (due to the chaos last year and unhappy customers when orders couldnt be fulfilled).

The Black Friday deals for Smyths will be in store only from 9am when the shop opens.

They are especially planning on selling over one million Disney Infinity characters - probably 1.0 and 2.0 series. At the moment they are 3 for 2 but on Black Friday they are going to be stupidly cheap. She wouldnt say how much but the lowest I have seen them in Smyths previously were 25p to £1. May not be everyones cup of tea but may help some out, cheap fillers for stockings. Series 3 and Imagination will not be on sale either.

Also Lego Dimensions will NOT be in their Black Friday as its dropped today, so if you dont get the bargain now it probably wont be cheaper then.

Dont shout at me if its wrong it just what I have been told today.

17 Comments

Good deal thx ...What date is their Black Friday please?

Thanks for this

thx

Banned

What's thx mean? who's thx?

so if it isn't on their website how will we know what deals to expect?

UnhappyGamer

By going in store on the day...
Edited by: "RossD89" 18th Oct 2016

UnhappyGamer

Id imagine by down they mean they wont be selling from it. I'm sure they will have a page of offers telling people to go instore for.

UnhappyGamer

Deaa

Id imagine by down they mean they wont be selling from it. I'm sure they … Id imagine by down they mean they wont be selling from it. I'm sure they will have a page of offers telling people to go instore for.

googley2

...their WEBSITE will be DOWN for Black Friday (due to the chaos last … ...their WEBSITE will be DOWN for Black Friday (due to the chaos last year and unhappy customers when orders couldnt be fulfilled).

Perhaps the text online will say, "Our web site will be down this year so you don't have to be."

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Vqvo4xkaGns/T_1zIejJo-I/AAAAAAAAB1M/5bUdjUDMJoo/s1600/sadface.gif

people took my post a tad serious I love it X)

Their site couldn't cope with a few hundred people wanting the discounted PS4 a week or 2 ago!

if you are a Disney fan these infinity characters and very good I have a few but no game to play them on they look very good with all my other Disney stuff

Maybe invest in better servers?

Gollywood

Their site couldn't cope with a few hundred people wanting the discounted … Their site couldn't cope with a few hundred people wanting the discounted PS4 a week or 2 ago!

Actually it was 10,000

MrScotchBonnet

What's thx mean? who's thx?

http://www.testsounds.de/images/wallpaper/thx/wallpaper_thx_1024_01.jpg

Hi all,
We have just been made aware of this post. This post is false and misleading as I can assure you our website will be up and running on Black Friday and our Black Friday offers will be available on our website. Indeed, we have Black Friday offers available right now so check them out on our website.
Smyths Toys

Smyths_Toys_CS

Hi all,We have just been made aware of this post. This post is false and … Hi all,We have just been made aware of this post. This post is false and misleading as I can assure you our website will be up and running on Black Friday and our Black Friday offers will be available on our website. Indeed, we have Black Friday offers available right now so check them out on our website. Smyths Toys

Are you also aware of this thread and Facebook page?

hotukdeals.com/mis…884

I'm not sure if it has already been dealt with, but wanted to bring it to your attention.

Original Poster

If its misleading I suggest you speak to your staff (A lady in Coventry Airport Branch) as she was the one who told me!! Its wasnt listed as a spam post as I actually believed what she said.

Smyths_Toys_CS

Hi all,We have just been made aware of this post. This post is false and … Hi all,We have just been made aware of this post. This post is false and misleading as I can assure you our website will be up and running on Black Friday and our Black Friday offers will be available on our website. Indeed, we have Black Friday offers available right now so check them out on our website. Smyths Toys

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer36
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662

See more discussions