Advanced Search option using browser

Found 24th Nov 2017
Apologies if I am missing something here but how do I find the good old advanced search feature or anything that allows me to narrow the categories please?

cheers in advance
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Sadly it’s gone wasn’t the best but not having it is more painful, try googling hotukdeals and what you are after nearly always works.
Try menu then in that you will find categories, Otherwise just put what you are after into the search.
Original Poster
eslick1 h, 10 m ago

Sadly it’s gone wasn’t the best but not having it is more painful, try goo …Sadly it’s gone wasn’t the best but not having it is more painful, try googling hotukdeals and what you are after nearly always works.

oh man, thanks though I swear I thought I was going crazy
Original Poster
lizzie841 h, 3 m ago

Try menu then in that you will find categories, Otherwise just put what …Try menu then in that you will find categories, Otherwise just put what you are after into the search.

yeah done that but search results are so wide, shame they got rid of it, oh well
It’s privacy thing. But u can do diff search if u go bottom of the page on google
tdk2bu13 h, 10 m ago

yeah done that but search results are so wide, shame they got rid of it, …yeah done that but search results are so wide, shame they got rid of it, oh well

Yes I have had some really random things appear.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants