Expired

Advent calendar prize draw @ tesco

54 replies
Found 7th Dec 2014Made hot 7th Dec 2014
BOOK mark this as I will not be posting updates
Advent calendar prize draw Day 7 Prize Draw
From now until Christmas, we'll be giving away a selection of fabulous prizes. Find today's bauble and see what prize you could win.

Lords of the Manor, Cotswolds

This fantastic prize is an overnight stay at the Lords of the Manor, a luxurious Manor House hotel in the picture perfect village of Upper Slaughter in the Gloucestershire Cotswolds. Set in 8 acres of gardens and parkland, ‘Lords’ has held a Michelin star for its restaurant for 8 consecutive years and has been named the Good Hotel Guide’s Country House Hotel of the Year 2015. As part of this great prize the lucky winner and their chosen guest will be able to experience the tasting menu dinner with house wine and breakfast the following day.

54 Comments

Thanks & happy Christmas

Many thanks

x

Thank you

Thanks

Many thanks

THANKS

Cool thanks.

Thanks

thank you op

very well done and thank you ,,

Cheers

Thanks

Thanks

Thank you.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Bookmarked, cheers

Thank you

Thanks

Good luck R9O2g1e9r and thanks x

Day 9 Prize Draw

Mackie's Ice Cream and selection of new chocolate bars

https://realfood.tesco.com/media/images/10-mackies-25ffa854-09a1-4982-bec2-873642984dbf-0-211x211.jpg

Day 10 Prize Draw

Weekend cookery course with Rosemary Shrager
One lucky winner and guest can look forward to an informal and enjoyable two days in the kitchen with Rosemary plus two nights’ bed-and-breakfast accommodation at the nearby Salomons Estate, a stunning country house-style Victorian mansion, set in 36 acres of beautiful grounds and parkland. It offers 4-star hotel accommodation in two contemporary, purpose-built blocks situated in the grounds a short walk from the main house.
The courses, suitable for all skill levels, include a delicious lunch with wine on both days, and dinner on the first day. Choose from Rosemary's Absolutely Foolproof British Dishes 14th & 15th March 2015, and learn how to create some classic seasonal dishes; or Absolutely Foolproof French & Italian 23rd & 24th May 2015 where you will learn the art of Mediterranean cooking!

Day 11 Prize Draw

Kitchen Craft's 'World of Flavours' products
Enter today’s prize draw for your chance to win a selection of Kitchen Craft's 'World of Flavour' products, which include a paella pan, ravoili tray, pizza stone set, cast iron fajita sizzler, tortilla press, chapati pan, parmesan grater, two small balti dishes and two large balti dishes.

THANKS

Thanks

Day 12 Prize Draw

60cm Servis Dual Fuel Freestanding Cooker
The Servis 60cm Dual Fuel Cooker comes with a 4 burner gas hob and a multifunctional double oven. Available in cool white, it also comes with a user-friendly electronic LCD display to count down your cooking times.

great prize. I would love to win this for my sister, fingers crossed. thanks

Many thanks how do you bookmark a page !!!sorry for the question x

Thanks R9O2g1e9r. Good luck

missshirley

Where you see this at the top of the page hotukdeals.com/com…e=2 click on the star at the end x

Original Poster

missshirley

(1) Go to the top of your browser, It says Bookmarks: Click pn this, at the top, it will say, Bookmark this page, click on this, You have saved the page.

(2) Or you might have a star, this will bookmark the page by clicking on It.

To open the bookmark, do as (1) you should see the bookmark. ( you can add folders to keep them tidy).

Hope this Helps.
Edited by: "R9O2g1e9r" 12th Dec 2014

I don't think I have that on I pad I have a book above but don't seam to be working thank you anyway

Many many thanks think I got it now

Day 13 Prize Draw

Magimix Compact Food Processor with Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Kikkoman is giving away a fabulous Magimix Compact 3200XL food processor, plus a bottle of Kikkoman Soy Sauce and a recipe book to one lucky winner.

thank you

Day 14 Prize
Virgin Experience Days Champagne Afternoon Tea

Day 15 Prize Draw

Risotto Kits from Riso Gallo
You could whip up the turkey leftovers into a satisfying risotto if you are a lucky winner of this great prize. Riso Gallo is known to many as Italy’s first choice, as one of the oldest rice companies in Italy. Win one of three fabulous Risotto Kits from Riso Gallo, which consist of a selection of risotto rices, plus 4 risotto plates, a Riso Gallo timer and a risotto stirring spoon.

marba01

Day 15 Prize DrawRisotto Kits from Riso GalloYou could whip up the turkey … Day 15 Prize DrawRisotto Kits from Riso GalloYou could whip up the turkey leftovers into a satisfying risotto if you are a lucky winner of this great prize. Riso Gallo is known to many as Italy’s first choice, as one of the oldest rice companies in Italy. Win one of three fabulous Risotto Kits from Riso Gallo, which consist of a selection of risotto rices, plus 4 risotto plates, a Riso Gallo timer and a risotto stirring spoon.:)

I'm not getting too excited with their prizes but thanks marba x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition67729
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions