Expired

Advent calendar that runs from 1st - 31st December

12 replies
Found 19th Nov 2016
Hi all, does anyone know which advent calendars run from the 1st December to 31st December please? No I'm not greedy, my Daughter wants one for her class (each child has to have a chocolate and there's 30). I've had one before, years ago, but can't remember which ones they are. Thanks

12 Comments

Hobbycraft might have one of those ones with the little drawers... And if they only go up to 25 she could reuse the first few drawers as the later numbers... Maybe :P

Original Poster

WolFishAntics

Hobbycraft might have one of those ones with the little drawers... And if … Hobbycraft might have one of those ones with the little drawers... And if they only go up to 25 she could reuse the first few drawers as the later numbers... Maybe :P

Thanks for that, I'll take a look now.

Aldi are also doing the wooden ones with drawers for 8.99

Original Poster

lou1978

Aldi are also doing the wooden ones with drawers for 8.99

I've tried there, but none in stock at my local. Thanks for replying though!

amazon.co.uk/Fel…dar

What about something like that and buying some felt numbers you can stick on and adapt?

Original Poster

lou1978

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Felt-Glove-Advent-Garland-Pegs/dp/B016WOZJQ2/ref=sr_1_17?s=kids&ie=UTF8&qid=1479551145&sr=1-17&keywords=felt+calendarWhat about something like that and buying some felt numbers you can stick on and adapt?

Wow that's lovely, that would look lovely hanging in the classroom. Plus, out of reach of tiny hands! Thanks so much for your time.

it is isnt it. Glad to help, couldnt find anything with 31 days, maybe one for someone to invent for next christmas!

Original Poster

lou1978

it is isnt it. Glad to help, couldnt find anything with 31 days, maybe … it is isnt it. Glad to help, couldnt find anything with 31 days, maybe one for someone to invent for next christmas!

Correct, I'm off with a pen and paper to start my invention. Maybe you'll see me on Dragon's Den next year! This time next year Rodney.....we'll all be millionaires! Thanks again.
Edited by: "shywallflower" 19th Nov 2016

My wife has just made a bunting Christmas calendar for the before and after school club she works in.

Original Poster

postmang

My wife has just made a bunting Christmas calendar for the before and … My wife has just made a bunting Christmas calendar for the before and after school club she works in.

Ooh that sounds lovely. I'll have a look into that. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I would think you need to make your own , maybe fabric refillable pouches, shouldn't take too long to sew together, but you don't really want the numbers 1-31 on it because the school will break up for the holidays around the 21st. So number free might be best , two children could open a pocket each day for 15 school days before the end of term.

Original Poster

tinkerbellian

I would think you need to make your own , maybe fabric refillable … I would think you need to make your own , maybe fabric refillable pouches, shouldn't take too long to sew together, but you don't really want the numbers 1-31 on it because the school will break up for the holidays around the 21st. So number free might be best , two children could open a pocket each day for 15 school days before the end of term.

Good thinking batman, thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769548
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2746
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…11
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21132

See more discussions