Groups
    EXPIRED

Advent Daily : Win a different prize every day @ British Turkey

Day 1 :

Have a cracking Christmas!

The first prize in our amazing British Turkey Festive Stocking Fillers competition is this great set of Harvey & Mason Deluxe Christmas Crackers. They’ll be more than just jokes at the table with this great prize.

Day 2 :

Win with Tribute
    Today we’re giving you the chance to win a case (12 x 500ml bottles) of the amazing St Austell Brewery Ale ‘Tribute’. This honey-coloured Cornish ale is the perfect accompaniment to your Christmas turkey. The orange and grapefruit flavours are perfectly balanced with biscuit malt to make this memorable moreish beer ideal for the Christmas feast. Enter now for your chance to win!

Enter your details.

Completion message :

Almost Finished...

We need to confirm your email address.

To verify your entry to our competition, please click the 'confirm' button, in the email we just sent you.

17 Comments

Thank you

Thank you

thank you

Thanks but for some reason i can never enter British Turkey competitions, don't understand why i press submit but nothing happens ! does anyone else have problems entering ?

Thank You

Pound shop crackers ????

sueyred

Thanks but for some reason i can never enter British Turkey competitions, … Thanks but for some reason i can never enter British Turkey competitions, don't understand why i press submit but nothing happens ! does anyone else have problems entering ?

Don't let it bother you too much its hardly worth spoiling Christmas for,, Fitch

Thank you

sueyred

Thanks but for some reason i can never enter British Turkey competitions, … Thanks but for some reason i can never enter British Turkey competitions, don't understand why i press submit but nothing happens ! does anyone else have problems entering ?

Sorry, no clue on that one. It is quite a simple form. All I can suggest is to get in touch with them to report the problem. there is an enquiry form at britishturkey.co.uk/con…us/
    I hope you can submit it.

if not try a tweet perhaps.
    twitter.com/bri…key

Or send an email to [email protected]britishturkey.co.uk

Edited by: "marba01" 1st Dec 2016

Thanx pjj

Cheers

Entered. Thank you.

DAY 2

Win with Tribute
    Today we’re giving you the chance to win a case (12 x 500ml bottles) of the amazing St Austell Brewery Ale ‘Tribute’. This honey-coloured Cornish ale is the perfect accompaniment to your Christmas turkey. The orange and grapefruit flavours are perfectly balanced with biscuit malt to make this memorable moreish beer ideal for the Christmas feast. Enter now for your chance to win!

x

marba01

Sorry, no clue on that one. It is quite a simple form. All I can suggest … Sorry, no clue on that one. It is quite a simple form. All I can suggest is to get in touch with them to report the problem. there is an enquiry form at http://www.britishturkey.co.uk/contact-us/I hope you can submit it. :)Thanks, i have sent them a message on their enquiry form and i have also managed to enter on my son's ipad if not try a tweet perhaps.https://twitter.com/britishturkeyOr send an email to [email protected]:)

thanks

Thank you

thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo22
      2. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?55
      4. Disney descendants duvet22

See more discussions