Groups

Advent Vega

They are back in stock as I type, just ordered one to replace the one that I had to return as faulty last week.

If you want one get it now or they will be gone again.

7 Comments

where and how much?

Original Poster

They only sell them in DSG stores (PC World, Currys, Dixons) and they are £255

They are back in stock as I type, just ordered one to replace the one … They are back in stock as I type, just ordered one to replace the one that I had to return as faulty last week.

Good advert for them if they are faulty

Original Poster

moore8377

Good advert for them if they are faulty

Advert? Last thing these need is an advert, they can't make enough to keep them in stock for more than an hour or two. They refunded me with no problem in a PCWorld store and it was the first time the manager had even seen one.

If I was at all bothered by the minor fault I wouldn't have ordered another one. They are better than I expected.........as long as you mod it.

I'd take an iPad any day of the week

Original Poster

moore8377

I'd take an iPad any day of the week

For nearly twice the price with no peronalisation allowed and being tied to the app store
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1532
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3431246
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830

See more discussions