Groups

Adverse Weather Conditions Affecting Tesco.com Orders

mod
    Just got this email that I thought might be worth passing on:-

Due to the adverse weather conditions affecting certain parts of the country, Tesco are no longer taking new orders for some categories in certain areas.

Tesco Direct and Wine By The Case are the two categories affected by this and no new orders are being taken for these categories in the below listed regions.

We realise this is frustrating at such a key time of year and it is very unfortunate.

Please note that Tesco Entertainment and Books are unaffected and Clothing is switched off in Scotland only.

Counties affected by this are:

Stockton
    North Humberside
    Co. Durham
    Cleveland
    North Yorkshire
    Sunderland
    Northumberland
    Tyne and Wear
    Chesterfield
    North and East Derbyshire
    North Nottinghamshire
    South Yorkshire
    Scunthorpe
    West Yorkshire
    Nottinghamshire
    Lincolnshire
    South Humberside

5 Comments

Banned

Apart from Lincolnshire, it's funny that all the counties effected have very high crime rates and very high unemployment.

wow ! Scunthorpe bypassed the swear filter

Original Poster mod

Looking outside I think Wigan can be added to that list oO

North Yorkshire has a high crime rate? - I'm sure William Hague would disagree with you.....

Andywedge - ring Tescos and tell them if your order is delayed - the hamster dies

Edited by: "gari189" 17th Dec 2010

They said this for weeks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741455
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions