Adverts That I HATE!!!!

Found 6th Sep 2009
Glade Touch N Fresh - I want to do a poo at Paul's house.

If I was Paul's dad and that boy knocked my door

"Hi Pauls dad can I do a poo in your toilet?"
"What? Is your Toilet broken?"
"No, We just don't have touch n fresh"
"Well sonny it's going to be a big No, Go home and use your own toilet"
"But I'm going to poop myself!"
"Well you should have thought about that before you came over here and now all your friends are going to call you Sh**ey pants, Now F**k off!!"

Fairy Platinum - Boy with Scooter

WTF is the mum doing standing their with a stupid grin??

If that was my mum who caught me trying to stick a manky scooter into her brand new dish washer, I would wake up 2 days later in hospital after going through Rectal scooter removal surgery.

Anyone else have ads that get right on their Thruppenny bits??

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com

[SIZE="7"]JUST SHUT UP[/SIZE]

haha i hate those too!

but... i really hate the one with the women round the table and one of them decides to tell her friends that when she went to the loo it was "hard and really uncomfortable" or something such as horrible. it always seems to be on the tv when im having tea aswell! yuk

x

the glade n fresh one puts me in a bad mood.

mod

dean3988;6218767

webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com … webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com webuyanycar. com [SIZE="7"]JUST SHUT UP[/SIZE]

+100000000000000000

Original Poster

blondi1;6218770

haha i hate those too!but... i really hate the one with the women round … haha i hate those too!but... i really hate the one with the women round the table and one of them decides to tell her friends that when she went to the loo it was "hard and really uncomfortable" or something such as horrible. it always seems to be on the tv when im having tea aswell! yuk :(x

Or the bazooka that verruca ones always on in the morning when your having your breakfast:x

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46206000/jpg/_46206945_-1.jpg

Maybe ET is on the same stuff :whistling:
http://www.star.le.ac.uk/edu/Root_folder/et.jpg

I LOVE Yorkshire Tea but their latest adverts are abysmal.

That annoying guy singing "Tea time is me time".

hypnoticstate;6218809

I LOVE Yorkshire Tea but their latest adverts are abysmal.That annoying … I LOVE Yorkshire Tea but their latest adverts are abysmal.That annoying guy singing "Tea time is me time".

'theres always time for tea' :giggle:

"Glade Touch N Fresh - I want to do a poo at Paul's house."

Just think of what that kid will think when he grows up and looks back.

"What the Fudge was I thinking?:-D"

Banned

no idea as dont think I've seen an advert in over 5 years since getting a PVR

They are gonna be the death of ITV etc,

i hate all the go compare money supermarket pc and go and the cash 4 gold ines thgere on every five minutes i hate sofa ads too

I hate the one for Double glazing where the guy shouts buy one get one free I said buy one get one free ..That would be the last firm I would use after seeing that advert.

oh yeah I HATE that we buy any car dot com one - aagghh, such an annoying advert that on the basis of that I would never use it!!!!!!

oh and also that 'IT does exactly what it says on the tin' advert - urgh

Tha Esure Ads with Michael Winner in I always try to turn the sound down they make me cringe

any product by JML but especially the ped egg ones-why not just use a smartprice cheese grater?

do jml just license any product that fails in the dragons den? what a load of utter tat!

gotta be this

youtube.com/wat…QWo

arghhh even if its on in another room i go turn it off. this pis*es me off soooooo much i will never use them and use the meercat one (maybe there should be a best advrt page)

Lelli kelly or however you spell it. I don't normally want to strangle kids, this just gets me in the mood :-D

youtube.com/wat…_ow

Banned

jackt010;6219103

gotta be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWoarghhh even if … gotta be this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWoarghhh even if its on in another room i go turn it off. this pis*es me off soooooo much i will never use them and use the meercat one (maybe there should be a best advrt page)

must be nice for the person watching that tv at the time! :-D

Yup - hate the Poo at Pauls house one, but could it be that the boy has fallen out with Paul and decided that last nights chilli needed a new home??
The other adverts that defy belief, are the ones for the companies that will send you a SAE for your unwanted gold. It goes without saying that your potential source of riches will be totally safe once you have popped it in the postbox - who could possibly know what is inside the jingling, weighty, envelope marked 'Gold for U' ?!?!

"I said you buy one, you get one free! I said you buy one, you get one feereeee!"

Can't stand the Mazuma Mobile ads for some reason. Hello my cute little phone. I'm gonna sell your a$$.

And OP - "If that was my mum who caught me trying to stick a manky scooter into her brand new dish washer, I would wake up 2 days later in hospital after going through Rectal scooter removal surgery." Classic.

I hate the dfs adverts. End of summer sale on monday.Then on bloody tuesday it's a clearance sale or some other type of sale that only last's 2 days until that's over then it's another sale ah ah ah. :x

I hate all the above lol and the Finish Dishwasher tablet one..........that womans voice!!! 'It's only dishwashing but......blah, blah, blah' Sounds like she's on a sex line ffs!!

Edit: Ooo and wot's the Clover butter add all about?? Why are they all crying??? (think they've stopped it now but still curious)

Domestos. Kills all known Germs. Dead.

What other way is there to kill them?

'wonga'

Toecutter;6219554

Domestos. Kills all known Germs. Dead.What other way is there to kill … Domestos. Kills all known Germs. Dead.What other way is there to kill them?

I worry about the ones they don't know :oops:

I hate the stain removing ones - all of them. The mum who laughs when the boy throws salad dressing everywhere, the lady in pink who spontaneously appears in your kitchen - I mean who would want some clever dick telling them how to do laundry in their own kitchen and then there's the boy who drops the pizza. Get reid of these indulgent mums - a normal mum would go ballistic!

Oh and what about the one with the kitchen towels, with the elephant.... i cant remember the name but that drives me up the wall.

how about...ATTENTION!!!THER ARE TOO MANY WOMEN ON MATCH.COM!!!

Issue One;6228077

how about...ATTENTION!!!THER ARE TOO MANY WOMEN ON MATCH.COM!!!

Poo at Paul's?!? You'll Poo in your own house, ya stinky little sh*te!

I hate that bloody advert! Attention Women! All the men have fu**ed off again, cause you have to pay for a lot of crap.

Mclovin;6219596

'wonga'

That is the worst advert ever, it is the way the fat git says Wonga, like a common (pregnant fish) ...

Get on my tits.
Post a comment
@
    Text