Advice

If you had an HNC in management and Business & just finishing an HNC in Surveying would type of job would you go for and what would you expect to earn?

12 Comments

Original Poster

I have a job to do with both just wondering what other people think what type of job you would do

McDonalds.........that way you can work and continue to study for another HNC in a totally different subject to the 2 you've already got, give yaself more options 'innit :-D

Original Poster

MrGrumpyman;6079208

McDonalds.........that way you can work and continue to study for another … McDonalds.........that way you can work and continue to study for another HNC in a totally different subject to the 2 you've already got, give yaself more options 'innit :-D

lol i'd rather go on the dole but thank anyway :thumbsup:

RBH;6079222

lol i'd rather go on the dole but thank anyway :thumbsup:

!!!

and finger up to all those people who work hard at their jobs?

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6079232

!!!and finger up to all those people who work hard at their jobs?

I do work very hard!

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6079269

whats wrong with mcdonalds....its a job.

yes, just not my kind of job!

i prefer burger king

RBH;6079246

I do work very hard!

I'm sure you do hon x x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6079307

I'm sure you do hon x x

i got two jobs and i'm at Uni that ***** hardcore if you ask me lol! :-D

RBH;6079334

i got two jobs and i'm at Uni that ***** hardcore if you ask me lol! :-D

it's ok hon x x

jellybaby22;6079315

nah KFC for me.....:p

awwwww, kfc is crap, its soo greasy, it tastes sooo good but i always get stomach cramps after :lol: so i go to burger king, nothing beats a supersize double whopper :thumbsup:

micoo;6079351

awwwww, kfc is crap, its soo greasy, it tastes sooo good but i always get … awwwww, kfc is crap, its soo greasy, it tastes sooo good but i always get stomach cramps after :lol: so i go to burger king, nothing beats a supersize double whopper :thumbsup:

at your age yes lol!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763987
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213595
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301

See more discussions