Advice

Other than posting in a thread so that it shows on tyour recent activity, is ther any other way of keeping track of a thread so you can revisit it easily, instead of searching??

12 Comments

click thread tools^

then 'suscribe to this thread', then go on profile, and it should be on your subscribed list

go to thread tools just above this post, click subscribe and (e-mail alert if you wish) then it will show on control panel when anyone else posts

hdizzle;7127661

click thread tools^then 'suscribe to this thread', then go on profile, … click thread tools^then 'suscribe to this thread', then go on profile, and it should be on your subscribed list

ah bogger me slow :oops:

Original Poster

Thanks rep left

notts6501;7127734

Thanks rep left

your welcome :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;7127801

your welcome :thumbsup:

I preferred your previous avatar ;-)

hdizzle;7127872

I preferred your previous avatar ;-)

not another one :roll:

michelleleemoo;7127686

ah bogger me slow :oops:

is that a request?

bitseylango;7127966

is that a request?

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Blue"]loooooooooool[/COLOR][/SIZE]

you are honoured I NEVER USE LOL :oops:

michelleleemoo;7127955

not another one :roll:

I mean it!

The other one was tasteful. This is one is...boring!

You better change it before a petition starts!

hdizzle;7128003

I mean it!The other one was tasteful. This is one is...boring!You better … I mean it!The other one was tasteful. This is one is...boring!You better change it before a petition starts!

andywedges petion got 100 posts to get his changed back so I'd expect at least 20

michelleleemoo;7128029

andywedges petion got 100 posts to get his changed back so I'd expect at … andywedges petion got 100 posts to get his changed back so I'd expect at least 20

deal
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions