Found 16th Aug 2010
anybody wana give me advice on how much i should be selling a acer aspire one zg5, 1gb ram, 160hdd, 8.9" screen, boxed with leather carry cover and a 8hour battery for?

1. Misc
  2. Acer
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Acer
16 Comments

linux or widows?

Original Poster Banned

running windows 7 atm, genuine

also no 'tree fiddys' please or anything else like that lol

I would want as close to £200 - with the 8hr battery & win 7. The normal xp version seems to go from £139 -£169

Original Poster Banned

yeh thats what i was thinking, it has one mark on the outter case, a little 'gash' (dont be rude please lol) but i have also replaced the screen myself so its a brand new screen, which doesnt mean anything, granted

It's not only about its worth - what can someone else pick up for £200 would be worth investigating.

Good Luck with the sale & hope you get what you're asking!

Original Poster Banned

Asus? This is a acer? lol

Original Poster Banned

lol well i wont be expecting an offer from you, but ill pm you when i put it up :P

Original Poster Banned

lol fair enough, ill still just drop you a pm

Banned

whatsThePoint

LOL You guessed right on no offer from me for 2 reasons1 When the Acer i … LOL You guessed right on no offer from me for 2 reasons1 When the Acer i had went wrong Acer themselfs couldn't fix it under warranty and ripped me off on the refund2 Just bought an Asus in Morrisons for £60 brand new

Got a link to that please, can't find it here or on thier site?

Banned

remember you cannot list this in the fs boards for 7 full days after locking this, sorry if you knew this or didnt intend listing here anyway

Original Poster Banned

sassie

remember you cannot list this in the fs boards for 7 full days after … remember you cannot list this in the fs boards for 7 full days after locking this, sorry if you knew this or didnt intend listing here anyway

balls..... just this second done it lol

Banned

whatsThePoint

Don't think Acer would want people knowing they can't even fix what they … Don't think Acer would want people knowing they can't even fix what they make....Oh you ment the Asus, I was chatting to the bloke running the tech counter and they were old stock that he put out to clear, They only had 3 to start with and had already sold one before i bought mine which only left the display model which umm i bought as well, so i didn't bother posting it on here as a deal because it was this store only and now sold out, but i can email you a pic of receipts if you want proof

don't need proof, just wondered what it was cos I'm after something small for work, @ £60 it sounds perfect
I'll pop in tomorrow see if my local one has any, thanks

Is this a joke, I have that exact netbook, was £160 new + £25 for 9hr battery. So less than you want for a news one, I'd say like £100.

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass

Is this a joke, I have that exact netbook, was £160 new + £25 for 9hr b … Is this a joke, I have that exact netbook, was £160 new + £25 for 9hr battery. So less than you want for a news one, I'd say like £100.

oh

That was in April 2009 btw.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. HUKD Hottest deals side bar was far better before45
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769324
  3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2458
  4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled.66

See more discussions