Advice about buying a nokia 6700

4 replies
Found 31st Jan 2010
I'm looking to buy a nokia 6700 off ebay. Can anyone tell me what companies usually lock their pay monthly phones and/or if their PAYG mobiles are locked?

Also, If the additions nokia 6700 on O2 is unlocked?

Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
  2. Nokia
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nokia
4 Comments

additions phones are mostly always locked i bought a 5800 on o2 and it was locked the carphonewarehouse including e2save are your best bet as their phones normally are sim free

I was really interested in buying the 6700, however upon looking at reviews it appears that the phone has serious issues with software and screen. Pity because it's really a beautiful handset. If you buy one make sure it has warranty!

Original Poster

silvertwister;7709478

I was really interested in buying the 6700, however upon looking at … I was really interested in buying the 6700, however upon looking at reviews it appears that the phone has serious issues with software and screen. Pity because it's really a beautiful handset. If you buy one make sure it has warranty!

will do, thanks

This phone is notoriously difficult to get unlocked, but a lovely looking phone!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!77
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…1111
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition76881
    4. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM23

See more discussions