Groups
    EXPIRED

Advice about needing a new front number plate please!

I am in need of a new (white) number plate as mine as various cracks in it and my M.O.T is coming up! Just wondering if anyone could recommend me somewhere i could get a (cheapish) replacement! Online or instore!
    It's the standard plate that came with the car not personalised at all!
    Any help and/or advice is welcomed and greatly appriciated!

Thank you!

Kelly x

9 Comments

Original Poster

Just don't know how to tell if sites are going to be genuine or if i am being too paranoid!!!

Where are you based?

Suggest to avoid any fuss just head to your local halfords and get a bog standard one there. you will need the registration certificate and some ID with you....

Original Poster

kyalion;4312762

Where are you based?

Cornwall!

Your local motor factors is most likely to be the cheapest place. You normally order it and collect it the next day. As somebody has said you will need your V5 and some ID.

I got a set of EU logod (?) plates on ebay from a seller in NI. £10 the set. No paperwork. Good quality - no degradation after 3 years.

2 new plates specially for you .Just print them out and stick them over your existing ones ;-)

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t295/Rickardo_21/kelly.jpg[/IMG]

Original Poster

ricko;4312989

2 new plates specially for you .Just print them out and stick them over … 2 new plates specially for you .Just print them out and stick them over your existing ones ;-)

Hey thats brilliant ~ if only i was allowed!!!!!! xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121
      4. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11

See more discussions