Advice about rear dash cam please

Found 15th Oct 2017
I'm after a rear dash cam. We have a front facing one but want one in the back too.
Anyone able to give a recommendation on one please?

Don't want to spend a fortune (this is a bargain site after all).
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
If your front facing one is fine, why not get the same for the back?
Mobius is nice and small.
Vava dashcam
Can I ask why? I thought anything from behind was automatically their fault?
chezybezy11 h, 7 m ago

Can I ask why? I thought anything from behind was automatically their …Can I ask why? I thought anything from behind was automatically their fault?

Because they can still dispute it. Video evidence does not lie..
Edited by: "artnada" 16th Oct 2017
Original Poster
Just had an accident in august and was from behind. I won the case but dear cam would have proved easier and without any doubt.

Front one is fine but was expensive so want a cheapy at the back.

Thanks for the suggestions. Will have a look
I have a rear dashcam its a Nextbase 101 and connected into the the rear accessory socket its shows who driving the car and who is tailgating ( I have a next base 512 in front while driving and a DDpia when parking)
THIS is why I have a DashCam. I've had one for a couple of years now. This happened to me quite recently.
Ah thank you, I never thought about it like that. Sorry to derail OP.
artnada1 h, 31 m ago

THIS is why I have a DashCam. I've had one for a couple of years now. This …THIS is why I have a DashCam. I've had one for a couple of years now. This happened to me quite recently.

How much did you get for that then?
Original Poster
Absolutely worth getting. Some real idiots on the road. Worth any money to back yourself up and cover your ass
@Dawsy
A simple repair to the bumper was all it needed. It was cracked. I'm not a scumbag scrounging fraudster "No win, no fee" person, claiming to have Whiplash!

I'd rather my insurance stay low. No one was hurt.
Edited by: "artnada" 16th Oct 2017
artnada8 m ago

@Dawsy A simple repair to the bumper was all it needed. It was cracked. …@Dawsy A simple repair to the bumper was all it needed. It was cracked. I'm not a scumbag scrounging fraudster "No win, no fee" person, claiming to have Whiplash! I'd rather my insurance stay low. No one was hurt.

Glad to hear it! If only more of us were sensible then our insurance would not be so high.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions