Advice appreciated - looking for 3g handset

1 reply
Found 27th Sep 2009
I'm thinking of going to 3 mobile (payg sim only - top up £10 to get 600 texts &150mb internet usage for 90 days - so not looking for £10 a month deals) but I'll be needing a 3g handset as currently have a Samsung U600. I don't really use my mobile much (texting to/from kids & husband mostly), but want a half decent handset. Can anyone recommend anything that costs less than £100? The cheaper handsets being sold on 3's site don't look very appealing. My daughter is on 3 and says it's fine for her coverage-wise.

1. Misc
  2. 3G
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. 3G
1 Comment

Nokia 3120 Classic is very handy for Three. I've used it on 3 for the free MSN and Skype and using the Planet 3 Intranet. Plus I get a good signal, its a 3G phone and you can literally pick an unlocked up brand new for less than £60.

It has a 2MP Camera plus it also has the MicroSD slot for storing pix, ringtones etc. Quality build and excellent brand.

A good all rounder 3G phone for the budget you have. What more can you ask for! LOL...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. And you think you are having a bad day?44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…60124
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951382
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769672

See more discussions