Expired

Advice for buying a MACBOOK AIR

8 replies
Found 19th Feb 2010
Hi,

I'm looking to buy a relative a MACBOOK AIR for the cheapest possible price, not too concerned whether new or used, any advice as I'm no good with computers and don't want to risk my money,

many thanks

7 Comments

If they're a student, you could get 15% off?

If not, try buying from the Apple Refurbished Store.

If you know nothing about computers and want to get a Macbook Air, go somewhere reputable like John Lewis or the Apple Shop. There are a few people selling Macs at slightly discounted prices on ebay but I wouldn't risk anything that expensive on that den of thieves.

The only discount Apple do is the 15% Student discount mentioned above and that only runs some of the time.

If you're no good with computers are you sure you want a macbook air? It's not the most flexible of laptops.

yeh, dont, buy something better value and better spec.

tony_s1;7890622

The only discount Apple do is the 15% Student discount mentioned above … The only discount Apple do is the 15% Student discount mentioned above and that only runs some of the time.

Not true, apple student discount is all year long. It;s not an "offer"- its a permanent pricing structure. If you're a student, you can get between 13-15% off any mac computer/laptop (the % depends what model)

I'd also say get a macbook pro 13" rather than an air.

I actually have a macbook pro 15" that i listed in the sale/trade section a while ago if you interested. Its in great condition but the box was damaged so no box.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 43 inch 4k tv that is uhd 10bit58
    2. Foo fighters presale code.1110
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions