Found 14th Jan
just spoke to customer service to get the PAC code as I am currently paying 16.99 for 12 GB 200 min,,,,, they have offered me unl min text 4GB data no hotspot no feel at home, 30 days rolling for 11GB per month

My actual plan is to go with Virgin mobile as I use less than 2GB so I will get the cheaper deal (low data ) for £9,

Please let me know If I can actually get a better from 3 as what they offered? I mean if I ask for PAC code can I get better than this

18 Comments

I left 3 last week after being with them from the beginning., The best they offered me was the 4gb deal w/ unltd mins/texts and no feel at home for £10....ended up going to Virgin with their 20gb for £15 because I wanted the data.

Original Poster

R0adRat

I left 3 last week after being with them from the beginning., The best … I left 3 last week after being with them from the beginning., The best they offered me was the 4gb deal w/ unltd mins/texts and no feel at home for £10....ended up going to Virgin with their 20gb for £15 because I wanted the data.

OK so its mean they already offered the best deal as I am with them for only 1 year so not expect much, how you compare 3 network with Virgin, I have had no issues with 3 as far as their service and signals, but upon checking virgin (EE) network converage they are showing better signals then 3..........
Edited by: "jun19" 14th Jan

Most networks tend to make their best offers after the PAC has been issued, and typically when the network initiates comms (calls the account holder) - assuming the network bothers. Consider the PAC does not have to be used and if not used within 30 days of issue, nothing changes with the existing arrangements. Vague recollection of obtaining an acceptable retention deal from 3 after issue of second consectutive PAC.

yes apply for PAC and see what 3 come back with - give it a couple of weeks

If you only need 2GB then look at Plusnet Mobile (over EE)

£7.50 per month

uswitch.com/mob…TE=

EliTom

Original Poster

elitom

yes apply for PAC and see what 3 come back with - give it a couple of … yes apply for PAC and see what 3 come back with - give it a couple of weeksIf you only need 2GB then look at Plusnet Mobile (over EE)£7.50 per monthhttps://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/sim_only_deal/3431fe2a29fce8eb49203d25cfc4474f142e0564?comparison=bj1wbHVzbmV0JnN0PXN0YW5kYXJkJnM9YmVzdHNlbGxlciZwPS9tb2JpbGVzL2NvbXBhcmUvc2ltX29ubHlfZGVhbHMvJnBvPTE=EliTom

thanks I will do that, I already have plusnet actually if you remember there was £1 deal now they change the network to plusnet but it was only for 6 months so will stop anytime, to be honest I hardly used that but I am after 4G network

jun19

thanks I will do that, I already have plusnet actually if you remember … thanks I will do that, I already have plusnet actually if you remember there was £1 deal now they change the network to plusnet but it was only for 6 months so will stop anytime, to be honest I hardly used that but I am after 4G network

the new Plusnet Mobile is 4G - it was the old Life Mobile (now migrated to Plusnet Mobile) that was 3G only

EliTom

Original Poster

elitom

the new Plusnet Mobile is 4G - it was the old Life Mobile (now migrated … the new Plusnet Mobile is 4G - it was the old Life Mobile (now migrated to Plusnet Mobile) that was 3G onlyEliTom

Actually I am using two sims on my xiomi note 3, thanks for letting me know I will just swapped the plusnet sim to 4g and see how it will work, thank you so much....

I've only been live with virgin for a couple of days so can't really comment but I've got a signal everywhere that I had one with 3 so far. I've heard that ee only give virgin customers the lowest 4g speeds but I haven't found any problems so far.

R0adRat

I've only been live with virgin for a couple of days so can't really … I've only been live with virgin for a couple of days so can't really comment but I've got a signal everywhere that I had one with 3 so far. I've heard that ee only give virgin customers the lowest 4g speeds but I haven't found any problems so far.

EE will not give the MVNO's full bandwidth / speed on 4G - but if you only use less than 2GB per month then you are not streaming so should not be a big issue.

But it is only a rolling one month with Plusnet Mobile so if the speeds are too bad you can move on

EliTom

Original Poster

actually I am just checking network bands and found as you said is on EE network so they used 800 MHz (0.8 GHz) 1800 MHz (1.8 GHz) 2600 MHz (2.6 GHz) for 4G , maybe they have not enable me the 4G service because I was actually on Life mobile, I need to contact them, only getting H+

Edited by: "jun19" 14th Jan

Sky launched mobile services few days ago... unused data goes to next month..
Check their deals sky.com/sho…ans

jun19

actually I am just checking network bands and found as you said is on EE … actually I am just checking network bands and found as you said is on EE network so they used 800 MHz (0.8 GHz) 1800 MHz (1.8 GHz) 2600 MHz (2.6 GHz) for 4G , maybe they have not enable me the 4G service because I was actually on Life mobile, I need to contact them, only getting H+

ex Life Mobile customers do not get 4G

EliTom

Mogolent

Sky launched mobile services few days ago... unused data goes to next … Sky launched mobile services few days ago... unused data goes to next month..Check their deals https://www.sky.com/shop/mobile/plans

£10 / month for 1Gb data - no thanks

EliTom

Original Poster

Looks like its already been 8th month so maybe they forgot to change the tarrif, so I better not to contact them

that's ridiculous they are offering 4gb data 600 mins unltd text for 10 and 8gb for 13 quid to new customers.

jun19

Actually I am using two sims on my xiomi note 3, thanks for letting me … Actually I am using two sims on my xiomi note 3, thanks for letting me know I will just swapped the plusnet sim to 4g and see how it will work, thank you so much....

​u can check the data at same time aswell as some people are saying the data gets used up quicker than other networks.

elitom

ex Life Mobile customers do not get 4GEliTom

​ex meaning being disconected then starting again??

I only ask, as i just phoned them up, and they sent me 2 new 4g sims, and doubled my data for the same money (£5 for 1gb).

Original Poster

it is so difficult to get pac code from three, ex means those who are moved to plusnet but originally from life mobile those are not getting 4G, so I am able to test the speed once I got 2mbps and then 15 will check again later on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whey protien631
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London33
    3. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options32
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed437

See more discussions