Groups

Advice needed, £1500 to spend on a plasma, Pioneer PDP-428XD or Panasonic TH-42PZ700

I've got about £1500 to spend on a Plasma, seen these two and was wondering if anybody can give me an opinion on what one is the best.

Any advice on these two or even pointers to a better choice is much appreciated!

8 Comments

All I can advise is what I've seen...

The Panasonic one has a great picture (my dad got one recently) and I even took the 360 down to watch Transformers on HD (as a test), looked fantastic.

Can't comment on the Pioneer, but from experience of DJ equipment, they usually have a good build on the finished product.

We have the Panasonic plasma, is awesome. Would definately recommend

or a samsung £800 50 inch ????

Original Poster

Browni;1558284

All I can advise is what I've seen...The Panasonic one has a great … All I can advise is what I've seen...The Panasonic one has a great picture (my dad got one recently) and I even took the 360 down to watch Transformers on HD (as a test), looked fantastic.Can't comment on the Pioneer, but from experience of DJ equipment, they usually have a good build on the finished product.

bankofmumndad;1558326

We have the Panasonic plasma, is awesome. Would definately recommend

Thanks for the advice folks, whats the panasonic like with SD picture?

Original Poster

csamual;1558368

or a samsung £800 50 inch ????

Anymore details on this mate.

BigT;1558389

Thanks for the advice folks, whats the panasonic like with SD picture?

Very good on both normal DVD, Digital TV and Sky as far as I've seen...

Couldn't see any blur issues and my dads settee is only about 7-8ft away from the screen.

Original Poster

Browni;1558406

Very good on both normal DVD, Digital TV and Sky as far as I've … Very good on both normal DVD, Digital TV and Sky as far as I've seen...Couldn't see any blur issues and my dads settee is only about 7-8ft away from the screen.

Thanks for the help mate, it looks like the panasonic is in front so far:p

do not be too quick to jump
    the panasonic is alot cheaper than the pioneer
    the pic quality on both of them are fantastic or I will say the best you will get fro that size of screen

but all the review I have read have rated the pioneer as the better tv ..........the big question is

Is it worth the difference in the prize
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511
      3. Galaxy Note 8 grey import23
      4. PC Build - Budget £70011

See more discussions