Groups

advice needed.

hi people
    i need some advice im have a tattoo tomorrow and bricking it, im have a angel on my back like beckhams but i said i want it one side to the other bigger better, but its 3hrs long and the last tattoo i had was when i was 18 and only a little one but the bloke was rough and it hurt quite abit so thats why im bricking it,
    i was told to take red bull,
    ive had work mates tellin me it hurts on the bones but does it really hurt that much?
    any advice thanks

32 Comments

Doesn't hurt on your back, but on the inside of your wrists :cry:

starsparkle2311;5476295

You shouldn't be bricking it, you should have faith in the tattoist, you … You shouldn't be bricking it, you should have faith in the tattoist, you have checked them out first right?A good tattoist knows what they are doing, if you want it done, pain is something you have to go through

Never mind the Red Bull OP, just take plenty of pain killers about 30 mins prior to you getting your tattoo coz its gonna hurt like hell :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lol ill take some

the tattoist has good reviews and does some good work but there alot of bones and it just the though of needle banging the bones

sme24185;5476384

lol ill take somethe tattoist has good reviews and does some good work … lol ill take somethe tattoist has good reviews and does some good work but there alot of bones and [SIZE="3"]it just the thought of needle banging the bones[/SIZE]

Yes, my last girlfriend said something similar...:whistling:

starsparkle2311;5476427

you need locking up, honestly, how long ago was this last … you need locking up, honestly, how long ago was this last girlfriend?Jeepers, calm yourself down boy:whistling:

lol :lol: last one got put on the hit pile for not coming across with the goods when required.

and Jeepers? WTF?.....I'm always placid...never flaccid :whistling:

stgeorge;5476319

I've got 3 on the inside of my wrist, didn't really hurt at all....well it was quite a pleasant pain really.

You'll be fine op, just suck it up, it'll be over soon enough!!

Banned

dont do it. its gonna go horribly wrong..youre gonna make another post after its done moaning about the travesty

don't take pain killers it thins the blood and you'll bleed more...

i always recommend a good fry up about an hour before, works for me

The pain is only temporary the art is forever... Good luck

StevenA2000_uk;5476409

Yes, my last girlfriend said something similar...:whistling:

Needle?

Wow, serious lack of sausage.

If this is what you want to do then why would you be scared?

Let the tattooist know you are nervous and he should do his best to reassure you.

It's up to you if you wanna do it. Make sure you're sure x x

thesaint;5476516

Needle?Wow, serious lack of sausage.

:lol: wow...you actually do have the ability to reply after all!

Edit : I knew you wouldnt be able to refrain from replying to that one :thumbsup: deliberate tac templar

Original Poster

thats the thing i want it done more than anything else but not the pain
    i hate needles but i cant see it so that may no be a problem,
    the noise puts me off
    and the though of the pain

im thinkin bout one from what ive read and heard frm mates it only hurts when going over bone

sme24185;5476588

thats the thing i want it done more than anything else but not the paini … thats the thing i want it done more than anything else but not the paini hate needles but i cant see it so that may no be a problem, the noise puts me offand the though of the pain

Dont worry OP, you wont see the pain at all....you'll feel it though :thumbsup:

Take some ear plugs with you....and the thought of me owning templar in Misc will take all that pain away :-D

Edit : I'm sure everything will be fine, nothing to panic about at all....tat parlour so you're in good hands.

sme24185;5476588

thats the thing i want it done more than anything else but not the paini … thats the thing i want it done more than anything else but not the paini hate needles but i cant see it so that may no be a problem, the noise puts me offand the though of the pain

perhaps you are just suffering the effects of negative anticipation at the moment...

you've had a tat already so you know if you can cope

P.S. No alcohol, it thins the blood and you may bleed more x x

starsparkle2311;5476630

yeh right, notice you had to think about the comeback first, [email protected] yeh right, notice you had to think about the comeback first, [email protected] stevie boy:-D

jonincov;5476480

I've got 3 on the inside of my wrist, didn't really hurt at all....well … I've got 3 on the inside of my wrist, didn't really hurt at all....well it was quite a pleasant pain really.You'll be fine op, just suck it up, it'll be over soon enough!!

Seriously? I had a fairly big one on my back & didn't think it hurt all that much, had a couple of letters on the inside of my wrists & when the needle was going over the ligament bit it hurt like hell!
    It was weeping for ages but my back healed up straight away.

starsparkle2311;5476660

+10000, think you got pwned there stevie boy,lol

I have to allow him some hope SS.....otherwise its no fun for me

StevenA2000_uk;5476676

I have to allow him some hope SS.....otherwise its no fun for me

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/Vienna_sausage.jpg

New avvy for you?

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/pics%20for%20forum/CumbSausage_180.jpg

And one for me.

thesaint;5476710

New avvy for you?

Wow...2 replies in 6 months....you're on a roll big chap...dont lose your edge now!

thesaint;5476710

And one for me.

And if yours is that shape and colour then your future certainly isnt bright....:w00t:

Original Poster

thanks people ill let you no how it goes and maybe a pic
    hope it dont hurt lol

sme24185;5476822

thanks people ill let you no how it goes and maybe a pichope it dont hurt … thanks people ill let you no how it goes and maybe a pichope it dont hurt lol

good luck sweetie x x

Original Poster

thanks charityofmind

my advice is don't do it! when you are older and have more sense you will wish you had never bothered

stgeorge;5476319

Emmm, it does when they cross the spine, I can assure you! :lol:

starsparkle2311;5476999

You know, I have never felt the need for a tattoo, I like them and some … You know, I have never felt the need for a tattoo, I like them and some are pretty fantastic, but just not for me, same as piercings, I'd love to get one, but never have;-)

You just need someone with a needle...

I really dislike tattoos. Tacky, chavvy, horrible things. What happens when you out grow them? Or are you so sure that you'll love them for the rest of your life. So many people are having them because its the 'in' thing. Following the herd fashion that lasts forever. Arghhhhhhhhh.
    It's your choice to deface yourself, so don't moan about the prospect of pain.

starsparkle2311;5476929

I can feel the luuuuuuuurve in the house, get a room boys:w00t:

He likes me really....I know he does

thesaint;5477057

You just need someone with a needle...

Now Templar....

And not to put too fine a point on it, but I'm sure everyone feels the plunging and injection of your savoured humour :w00t:

you've been saving that punch line for that past hour now havent you? you have Sainty boy...:whistling: admit it now :p.......

starsparkle2311;5477155

I disagree, I like them, I personally would never have one, well, maybe … I disagree, I like them, I personally would never have one, well, maybe one day.............Just not my thing, but some I have seen are quite impressive:)[SIZE="2"]Don't fancy myself at 75 wih a tattoo of the Pegg on my back though[/SIZE], lol

At least you could say that you get nailed every night...PEGG ...NAILED....OH COME ON PEOPLE!!!!

Well I thought it was funny...:oops:

Just wanted to say to the OP good luck if you decide to go through with it. Had 2 more done myself on Monday, one on the inside of my wrist, and one along the edge of my foot and up the ankle bone. The wrist one didn't bother me at all. Along the edge of my foot tickled like crazy, and the ankle bone hurt, but not anything major! You'll be fine!! x

Original Poster

had it done and it didnt hurt

chryssie;5479848

Just wanted to say to the OP good luck if you decide to go through with … Just wanted to say to the OP good luck if you decide to go through with it. Had 2 more done myself on Monday, one on the inside of my wrist, and one along the edge of my foot and up the ankle bone. The wrist one didn't bother me at all. Along the edge of my foot tickled like crazy, and the ankle bone hurt, but not anything major! You'll be fine!! x

glad u said that as i have been thinking about one on my foot but everyone else said it kills
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions