Groups

Advice needed

My partner has asked me to transfer 1.5k onto a credit card, I do not have one but do not have the best credit tbh. What can I do, where can I get a good card considering Vanquis? just said... no!!!

P.S, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

13 Comments

how ,long u known him her?

Is your partner Nigerian?

tbh if Vanquis declined you then your probably find others will, theyre probably the easiest to get credit with, and unlikely to get 1.5k credit limit to start with unless you have a good credit background.

Banned

Hi, DO NOT DO as someone else tells you...unless you are married.

Married = joint responsibility for debt
    Single = sole responsibility for debt

awoodhall2003;6378369

tbh if Vanquis declined you then your probably find others will, theyre … tbh if Vanquis declined you then your probably find others will, theyre probably the easiest to get credit with, and unlikely to get 1.5k credit limit to start with unless you have a good credit background.

thats true if vanquis said no,No one would give one,

tightasagnatschu;6378364

:giggle:

flp14344;6378389

thats true if vanquis said no,No one would give one,

vanquis even gave my friend one who went bankrupt 4-5years ago and they knew he wasnt working! :w00t:

Banned

tightasagnatschu;6378364

lmfao :thumbsup:

I wouldn't do it.
    Plus as you don't have a good credit rating, if you so get accepted for a credit card it'll be a hideously high APR.
    If this money is absolutely vital, go to the Citizens' Advice Bureau and see what they suggest as they may be able to help you and your partner sort out your/his finances and give you some good advice.

tightasagnatschu;6378364

if I had any rep left to give would be sending it your way lol

edit - got fresh supply of rep and sent some!!!

tightasagnatschu;6378364

Comedy gold :thumbsup:

Banned

tightasagnatschu;6378364

:-D:-D:-D:-D

lumoruk;6378386

Hi, DO NOT DO as someone else tells you...unless you are married.Married … Hi, DO NOT DO as someone else tells you...unless you are married.Married = joint responsibility for debtSingle = sole responsibility for debt

Only if they are joint debts. You will be responsible for anything in your sole name, no matter what you do with the money / credit.

It is important to remember that married couples are not liable for each other's debts unless it is a debt that carries joint and several liability, or unless both parties signed the agreement. Parents are not liable for their children's debts unless they have agreed to act as guarantors or signed a joint agreement. If the agreement is with a client who is under 18, it may not be enforceable.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions