Advice needed about the Half Board Option for my Disney Paris trip

Hi there
I am going to Disneys New york hotel in 2 weeks time and when I booked it I opted for the Half Board option.

My question is.... Does the half board option apply on the day that we are leaving the hotel? I am staying on the 10th - 13th March... So are we entitled to the lunch / dinner on the 13th March? Or as this is our check out day, is this day excluded?

Thanks for any help with this

7 Comments

10th - dinner
11th breakfast and dinner
12th breakfast and dinner
13th breakfast
that is the way it has worked for me before

You get the dinner option for each night that you stay there (or at least we did when we went). So if you go for the 4 day 3 night option you'll get 3 dinner vouchers. Pretty much as Octobergirl has said really.

You never get dinner on the day of check-out of course, but you do get breakfast

Liddle ol' me;4456617

You never get dinner on the day of check-out of course, but you do get … You never get dinner on the day of check-out of course, but you do get breakfast

Which, of course, is also lunch if you smuggle out enough rolls, cheese and ham :thumbsup:

Banned

octobergirl;4456576

10th - dinner11th breakfast and dinner12th breakfast and dinner13th … 10th - dinner11th breakfast and dinner12th breakfast and dinner13th breakfastthat is the way it has worked for me before

Precisely. Pay for 3 nights accommodation, have 3 breakfasts and 3 evening meals.

Original Poster

oh sounds good,
Definately wouldnt want to miss brekkie on the last day, my plan is to get up early, go to the la marne outlet shopping place and then get the coach for my 3oclock flight
I wont be going to the park on the last day but will have park tickets, think ill just offer them out to a couple at the hotel if there not going to be used

Original Poster

Thanks for the info guys!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1747
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213609

See more discussions