Advice needed: Broadband & Phone Deal with UK mobile calls included

Posted 15th Apr
My mum is looking to change provider from Sky (she doesn't have Sky TV, just broadband and phone). She currently pays around £18 for her broadband (standard not fibre) and phone line. And she's paying around £10 per month for her calls (as they're not free to mobiles).

So I'm trying to find the best solution for her, she doesn't have a mobile phone and prefers a landline - so requirements would be:

Land Line
Broadband
UK Mobile calls included

With a budget under £30.

Any advice would be great.

ps. I found a great looking 35mb fibre deal with POP (£28.99 per month for all of the above) but her phone line doesn't support their 35mb fibre.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I'm with Vodafone home broadband, I get fiber £20 or new customers its £22. Then unlimited calls which includes free calls to mobile and landline which is £8 but I got it £4 haggling over the phone 2nd time
Talk talk charge £10 for the boost so dont choose them.
What price is she paying per minute to mobiles at the moment? If she's with one of the big discounter ISPs like BT, Sky, TalkTalk etc. then they tend to have very high call costs to sneak back some profit. She may be better off going for an provider with cheap call costs rather than buying an inclusive bundle.
Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 15th Apr
I signed upto NOW TV in january had no problems.

this is this is the deal I got NOW Tv Fibre £25 (landline calls/mobile calls, line rental, broadband) all included. They are still doing this deal

nowtv.com/bro…and
Edited by: "safctopcat" 15th Apr
safctopcat15th Apr

I signed upto NOW TV in january had no problems.this is this is the deal I …I signed upto NOW TV in january had no problems.this is this is the deal I got NOW Tv Fibre £25 (landline calls/mobile calls, line rental, broadband) all included. They are still doing this dealhttps://www.nowtv.com/broadband

Would have been perfect but says not available in her area (which is weird as she has sky broadband already)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions