Groups

Advice Needed for New Camera

currently looking for a new camera, but what we have looked at isnt what we want. we are wanting a view finder on the camera, as when its bright/sunny you cannot always see the led screen. the camera has also got to be small and compact, unlike the fuji's we saw today.
    anyone got any recommendations? ty

6 Comments

Budget?

check out the canon ixus range?
    Ixus 100 is good and can be bought for like £100 ish now.
    HTH

Original Poster

budget upto £100

Original Poster

ty for yr suggestions

Hooray! Someone at last sees why you benefit from a viewfinder.... also holding the camera out peering at the screen isn't good to prevent the camera shaking, pressed into your face looking through a viewfinder helps stabilise it. Get a Canon Ixus... youi won't got wrong. Generally neutral colours but can be set to Vivid to bump it up if required... Fujis and Sonys give you a 'sunnier' feel to your pictures, greener grass, warmer skin tones but I find it unnatrural.

Canon A1100 a very good all rounder

Has been cheaper b4 but atm its £110
    google.co.uk/pro…wAg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047077
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1838
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041336

See more discussions