Groups

Advice needed on Bluetooth headset for PS3 gaming

Which bluetooth headset should I get? Can you tell me what brands you have and tell me what the quality is like. I have seen a review online for the metal gear soild 4 headset. And it said it was basically it was rubbish. Sounded like the person talking into the heaset had a sock in their mouth. The gioteck EX-01 is £14.99 delivered from HMV.

Need advice cheers

8 Comments

Hey,

From all the headsets i have used the new official PS headset is great. nice and clear, comfortable and also looks pretty nice too.

Its about £18 most places including] here at play (but out of stock atm)

Also head good reviews about ]this too

Hope this helps

Agree with the above, I have the offical one and from what my mates have told me(Who bought other non offical ones) they state mine is much clearer.

Bargain for 18 quid!

PSN: Firmsky
    XBL: FIrmsky

Original Poster

Cheers What about the gioteck EX-01?

Original Poster

adamipswich;4741115

PSN: FirmskyXBL: FIrmsky

What does this mean?

Moved to correct forum for discussion, not sales or trade.

I have the official one and it is fantastic, much better than the generic one that I was using, one of the best ways to buy one at the mo is to purchase SOCOM as this comes with the headset ]Linky may be cheaper elsewhere hope this helps :thumbsup:

Banned

adamipswich;4741115

Agree with the above, I have the offical one and from what my mates have … Agree with the above, I have the offical one and from what my mates have told me(Who bought other non offical ones) they state mine is much clearer.Bargain for 18 quid!PSN: FirmskyXBL: FIrmsky

Familia;4741335

What does this mean?

playstation network id and xbox live id

Of course if you like shooters you can get the same headset included with the
    SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals - Confrontation game

play.com/Gam…tml

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions