Advice needed on bnbs and train stations by manchester apollo

Found 20th Feb 2011
Im off to a concert in manchester apollo in a few weeks and want some advice on b&bs close to there and which is the nearest train station to get off at, can anyone help please
Community Updates
8 Comments
picaddilly I would imagine, although I dont know Machester at all, and have not checked

edit: ardwick 0.5m, or Piccadilly 1.1m
Edited by: "Disco" 20th Feb 2011
Ardwicks rarely used as a station, Piccadilly is about 10 minutes walk from the Apollo. Theres a few hotels/travel lodges around Piccadilly too
Thankyou both
I live in Manchester. The area around the Apollo is not that great and so your best bet would be to get a bus back to the City Centre ... only a short journey or jump into a taxi to get to a hotel.

The 4 star Arora International through TravelRepublic seems ok for £47 each with breakfast and good reviews seems as reasonable as any of the budget hotels
firswood are there any travel lodges around there?
I agree with Firswood, I'm also from Manchester.

You can get a bus from the Apollo into town for a few quid and could stay anywhere in the city centre. I wouldn't recommend staying near the Apollo!

There is a travelodge on Ancoats, but again I wouldn't massively recommend staying in that area either unless you access it via taxi!!!
Thanks for the advice wheezy!!
Hi Rachel ... as Wheezy says there are travelodge's available but when I compared prices (although with just a random date) they were about the same cost as better hotels.

What date do you need to stay?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants