Groups
    EXPIRED

Advice needed on connecting PSP to Sky Broadband

I've just bought a PSP original from cex, its running software version 5.51
    I can't get this to connect via wi-fi to my sky sagem router, tried the settings hundreds of times. It detects the network i put in the WPA code and still comes up with an error.

Can anyone help me please

9 Comments

Banned

never got mine to work either - same problem as you.

Original Poster

csiman;6586836

never got mine to work either - same problem as you.

oh dear thats not what i want to hear :?

Original Poster

Problem fixed.

Im having trouble myself. I just decided to go wireless and the psp detects the settings and has 100 signal, then it wont even connect. I dont know whats wrong with it!

Banned

pants2000;6588746

Problem fixed.

the idea is to let others know how you fixed it! :whistling:

Original Poster

csiman;6591920

the idea is to let others know how you fixed it! :whistling:

Sorry yes did'nt think of that.
    I had to change my router settings to use only 802.1b not any G and then i had to put the PSP's mac address in the router.

There is quite a few guides on the web, I just googled read a few and tried a few things that each guide said, luckly the sky sagem router only needed these 2 things.

Banned

pants2000;6594023

Sorry yes did'nt think of that.I had to change my router settings to use … Sorry yes did'nt think of that.I had to change my router settings to use only 802.1b not any G and then i had to put the PSP's mac address in the router.There is quite a few guides on the web, I just googled read a few and tried a few things that each guide said, luckly the sky sagem router only needed these 2 things.

Cheers - dont think I want to change to only using b as its slower I believe

Original Poster

csiman;6594924

Cheers - dont think I want to change to only using b as its slower I … Cheers - dont think I want to change to only using b as its slower I believe

So far i've not noticed any different with the speed, I use my laptop and Ipod via the wireless and all seem ok at the moment.

Banned

pants2000;6597517

So far i've not noticed any different with the speed, I use my laptop and … So far i've not noticed any different with the speed, I use my laptop and Ipod via the wireless and all seem ok at the moment.

but I have VM which is 20Mbits/s

802.11b has a maximum raw data rate of 11 Mbit/s. G = 54Mbps

cheers anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764212
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions