Groups

Advice needed on Netbook please ??

I have just today bought a Netbook on Ebay (Argos Clearance Bargains) for £124.00 and was wondering if I can use it to do spreadsheets and word documents ?? Can I download Microsoft Office on it ?? Also do I need a seperate hard drive for it ?? What accessories do I need for it as well ??

Here is the link to exactly the same to the one I have bought:-

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

3 Comments

Yes you can do all that. You'll need a external CD/DVD player to connect to it or you could copy the contents of the CDROM onto a flash drive and install the programs from there.

The screen size might hinder you with spreadsheets, but you could connect the Notebook to a bigger monitor.

Original Poster

Great, thank you, I look after our village bowling club leagues and needed a netbook I could use excel on. Thank you. Sharon xx

MadMumof4;8357591

Great, thank you, I look after our village bowling club leagues and … Great, thank you, I look after our village bowling club leagues and needed a netbook I could use excel on. Thank you. Sharon xx

Ooops I did mean Netbook! You'll probably be ok with it, but it will take time to get used to if you have used a bigger screen. I have a 8.1 netbook too, but really only use it away from home or for getting on the web.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891617
      2. Any Xbox One news today?2356126
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?25114
      4. Boom2511

See more discussions