advice needed on pc's

Hi thanks for looking in,someone i no wants a new pc and was wondering if any of these where any good for the money

currys.co.uk/mar…jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0124419473.1197296287@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdgaddmkejmfedcflgceggdhhmdgmh.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=870573&category_oid=-26383

or this one

www1.euro.dell.com/con…hs1

8 Comments

Depends what they will be using it for ?

Playing latest games, surfing net, Word processing ??

Original Poster

more surfing the net tbh,never seen her play games ect

If its between those two I would definitely advise against the emachines.

No question - go for this one and add your own monitor:

]http//ww…382

Original Poster

ok sorry to be a pain,she now wants a lap top instead anyone no what these are like from comet

acer aspire 5720
hp g5010/6010

I don't no alot about pc's but i no alot less about laptops any advice would be great

Banned

I've had an Acer laptop for about 6 months now, and it has been really great - no problems at all. The spec on both of those laptops look good enough for what you said the person wants to do.

I've heard good things about this one too:
laptopsdirect.co.uk/Fuj…asp

The acer laptops are great. I have had one now for about a year and not had any problems with it (once I removed Vista!).

Mine is the Aspire range and cost me £400 from shopacer.co.uk perfect for Surfing and Running office apps etc. Its rubbish for gaming unless you are going for a game like the original Max Payne which it played well.

Original Poster

thanks all will tell them the acer then
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1527
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764044
    3. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No annoying ads, no download…22
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183317

See more discussions