Groups

Advice Needed on selling a PS3

Hi All

Just after some general advice here. I'm thinking about selling my ps3, its the 60gig one. I've had it for just under a year and still have the receipt (although its kind of faded away). How much should i be looking to sell this for is my question. Its in good condition and ive still got the box and comes with all the standard items you'd get with a PS3.

I have a couple of games that i could sell with it (NHL 2k8 and Smackdown vs Raw) and a few ps2 games as well!

6 Comments

Sell it for the same price of a 80gb one, since it has the PS2 backwards compatibility and some other minor stuff.

Original Poster

Abvance;2988537

Sell it for the same price of a 80gb one, since it has the PS2 backwards … Sell it for the same price of a 80gb one, since it has the PS2 backwards compatibility and some other minor stuff.

So around the £300 mark???

you should do well on it., loads of people want the first ones

Abz;2988572

So around the £300 mark???

Yeah mate, go for it. :thumbsup:

Banned

I tried £290 for mine on here but no-one was interested

argos - 2months warranty remaining and had buzz big quiz and buzzers

I would estimate £250 for quick sale or £280 if u r lucky

Original Poster

csiman;2988933

I tried £290 for mine on here but no-one was interested :(argos - 2months … I tried £290 for mine on here but no-one was interested :(argos - 2months warranty remaining and had buzz big quiz and buzzersI would estimate £250 for quick sale or £280 if u r lucky

Hmm not worth selling it for that much. I need some money for a car but dont want to part with my PS3 so was thinking of selling my 60gig and buying a 40gig and hopefully making a £100 or so to put towards a car!

May have to try our favourite auction site :thumbsup:

Thanks All for the advice. Rep to added to all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991056
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions