Groups

Advice needed please, anyone know if you can use the guitar from guitar hero on ps2 on a wii?

I bought this when it was on offer and put it away for xmas but since then my sons had a wii for his birthday, I know the game obviously wont work on a different system but what about the guitar? I havent even unpacked it so I havent looked at the ends or anything, as did think of selling it and buying a wii one, is there much difference, is one better than another, any one know? I dont have a clue as I dont play games, thanks

5 Comments

doubt it cause u need to put the wii remote into the guitar!

Answer is, no

you cant, its impossible

Sorry,, fraid not.

The wii guitar has a slot for the wireless controller to slot into. Without it the console wont know what the guitar is doing.

Original Poster

i understand, so the wii one uses the remote but what about the ps2 guitar how does that work?

jasmin49;3483940

i understand, so the wii one uses the remote but what about the ps2 … i understand, so the wii one uses the remote but what about the ps2 guitar how does that work?

It just connects up to the controller slot in place of one of the controllers, in effect it is just a giant guitar shaped controller!

Hope this is of help.

Cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions