Advice needed regarding 360...

43 replies
Found 8th Nov 2009
Hi guys my 360 got banned boo hoo lol. Anyways ive got one for a month to use. But my main point being is that is there a point of me waiting a month ? will they offer better deals? cos if they dont i reckon i wil just buy one as i can get discount at argos and tesco through people i know.

Secondly which places offer extra cover?

Lastly am i right thinking project natal is out next month or january?

P.S see you on cod mw 2

42 Comments

sorry but i LOL'd. Not been banned yet

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Just enjoying MW2 were you, ahhhhhhhhh that really has made my day couldnt have happened to a smugger thief

the wave 4 games are out now(modern warfare 2,dragon age, LEGO rock band etc.).either wait till ixtreme 1.61/1.7 is out for lite on or patch them to wave 3/2 an play offline, like i do.

iNSOMANiAC;6815617

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Just enjoying MW2 were you, … AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Just enjoying MW2 were you, ahhhhhhhhh that really has made my day couldnt have happened to a smugger thief

He'll get another and do the same mate :thumbsup:

BTW Project Natal next month january seriously? LOL maybe in a years time and expect the price of £110 I think someone mentioned $200

Serves you right : D You'll get no sympathy from me.

Original Poster

Ive been banned 3 times before ... does it look like a care LOL. Ive saved thousands of pounds.

Original Poster

siwrath;6815707

the wave 4 games are out now(modern warfare 2,dragon age, LEGO rock band … the wave 4 games are out now(modern warfare 2,dragon age, LEGO rock band etc.).either wait till ixtreme 1.61/1.7 is out for lite on or patch them to wave 3/2 an play offline, like i do.

Yea thats what im gona do probz wait till the other update is out. Not in a rush. I can just borrow the originals of my mates. Got ODST to keep me going lol im missing a few achievos.

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6816896

He'll get another and do the same mate :thumbsup:BTW Project Natal next … He'll get another and do the same mate :thumbsup:BTW Project Natal next month january seriously? LOL maybe in a years time and expect the price of £110 I think someone mentioned $200

Thats what i was asking i dunno. Thanks though.

MarzBarz;6817478

Thats what i was asking i dunno. Thanks though.

Just thought someone's been pulling your leg dude.

MarzBarz;6817453

Ive been banned 3 times before ... does it look like a care LOL. Ive … Ive been banned 3 times before ... does it look like a care LOL. Ive saved thousands of pounds.

Woooooooooooo big man !

HAhaAHaHAAHAHahahHAHAhahahahaah :-D

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6818336

Woooooooooooo big man !HAhaAHaHAAHAHahahHAHAhahahahaah :-D

What you paid for your modern warfare 2 i can get like 60 odd games for that LOLL.

How man city ? Keep the draws up

Banned

MarzBarz;6817453

Ive been banned 3 times before ... does it look like a care LOL. Ive … Ive been banned 3 times before ... does it look like a care LOL. Ive saved thousands of pounds.

Idiot

Warning ...Pirate Alert....

http://smhill.net/media/images/images/scott_the_pirate.png

DanJackson;6818362

Idiot

says the person with the childish location

So none of you have ever downloaded anything illegally. Don't make me laugh

marzbarz - can i ask why u were banned?

Its just that my son's most prized possession is his xbox and always on it - and so am worried same thing might happen to him - so what happened - and what other reasons can u get banned for?

Original Poster

bossyboots;6818400

marzbarz - can i ask why u were banned?Its just that my son's most prized … marzbarz - can i ask why u were banned?Its just that my son's most prized possession is his xbox and always on it - and so am worried same thing might happen to him - so what happened - and what other reasons can u get banned for?

For playing backup copies of games.

The other reason is constantly swearing at people , Hacking achievements, Hacking gamesaves, Hacking the hard drive.

bossyboots;6818400

marzbarz - can i ask why u were banned?Its just that my son's most prized … marzbarz - can i ask why u were banned?Its just that my son's most prized possession is his xbox and always on it - and so am worried same thing might happen to him - so what happened - and what other reasons can u get banned for?

Banned for playing pirated games.

Can also be banned for reapeated seriously abusive behaviour I believe, and hacking everything (as above).

Your son will be fine if he's legal and plays by the rules

Original Poster

DragonChris;6818425

Banned for playing pirated games.Can also be banned for reapeated … Banned for playing pirated games.Can also be banned for reapeated seriously abusive behaviour I believe, and hacking everything (as above).Your son will be fine if he's legal and plays by the rules

hello marzbarz :lol:

bossyboots;6818400

Cos he is downloading games and playing them on xbox live before they are released :thumbsup:

MarzBarz;6818428

hello marzbarz :lol:

:thinking::?

faevilangel;6818438

Cos he is downloading games and playing them on xbox live before they are … Cos he is downloading games and playing them on xbox live before they are released :thumbsup:

Nope, he did not do that. Any many people who have been banned have not done that

thanks guys - he is only ten so no problem with any of that (so far):thumbsup:

cant really **** off the OP as av been guilty of playing plenty of dvd's bought in the pub lol - might not be the same thing I suppose but most of us have done something similar:-D

Original Poster

faevilangel;6818438

Cos he is downloading games and playing them on xbox live before they are … Cos he is downloading games and playing them on xbox live before they are released :thumbsup:

not true.

Stealing

MarzBarz;6818458

not true.

half true :w00t:

Original Poster

faevilangel;6818519

half true :w00t:

yea lol:roll:

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6818506

Stealing

I pay for my AONEs! and my nzb subscription:x

you mean your mum does

iNSOMANiAC;6815617

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Just enjoying MW2 were you, … AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! Just enjoying MW2 were you, ahhhhhhhhh that really has made my day couldnt have happened to a smugger thief

I'm still not banned yet:thumbsup:

Same as marz, i pay for my discs.

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6818553

you mean your mum does

Oh please. lol.

t0mm;6818556

I'm still not banned yet:thumbsup:Same as marz, i pay for my discs.

congratulations

http://www.chuftybadge.co.uk/resources/chuftyheader.jpg

Arent you clever

iNSOMANiAC;6818553

you mean your mum does

don't wanna push it, already been suspended this week haven't you?:)

Banned

Anyone who plays games early is asking for a ban. I LOL at anyone who is stupid enough to do this

ryman1000;6818593

Anyone who plays games early is asking for a ban. I LOL at anyone who is … Anyone who plays games early is asking for a ban. I LOL at anyone who is stupid enough to do this

Marz didn't play any games before release..

ryman1000;6818593

Anyone who plays games early is asking for a ban. I LOL at anyone who is … Anyone who plays games early is asking for a ban. I LOL at anyone who is stupid enough to do this

Its especially gratifying when they are boasting and being smug about it, in modern warfare 2 threads for example lol, im stopping now but this thread really has made my day, thanks a lot and good luck saving up for your new xbox wash a few cars or something :thumbsup:

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6818623

Its especially gratifying when they are boasting and being smug about it, … Its especially gratifying when they are boasting and being smug about it, in modern warfare 2 threads for example lol, im stopping now but this thread really has made my day, thanks a lot and good luck saving up for your new xbox wash a few cars or something :thumbsup:

Ive already got another xbox :lol: im just thinking about getting an elite. Where do you think the money went which i saved by not buying full priced games.

MarzBarz;6818637

Ive already got another xbox :lol: im just thinking about getting an … Ive already got another xbox :lol: im just thinking about getting an elite. Where do you think the money went which i saved by not buying full priced games.

Sweets ?

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;6821320

Sweets ?

I dont like sweets. And hardly like chocolate.

iNSOMANiAC;6821320

Sweets ?

still 'burn'ing eh ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition67728
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions