ADVICE OF A MULTIFUNCTION COLOR LASER PRINTER

Posted 16th Jan
No specific budget but just want know which models best fit my requirements:

Must have print/scan/copy

Should at least be able to scan double-sided and duplex preferable but not essential.

Must have WiFi connectivity.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Have you tried second hand if eBay check local ones you can pick them up sometimes for really cheap. I got one for I thinking 1.99 cost more infuel too pick it up though lol.

Seems like very few people bid on these .
Lots of models fit your requirements. Probably the most unusual requirement is a double sided scanner so that's the feature I'd look for first. Most printers with that are likely to have double sided printing and wi-fi.
I have a HP Smart, has everything you’ve looking for, think it was 20 odd quid
I have a Brother Laser Printer and have been very happy with the results , also compatible toners are cheap. Have a look at multifuction ones under £200 here printerland.co.uk/pri…BwE
Remember these are made for an office environment so are generally larger than Inkjets. This one has £50 cashback ( takes a week or so to get) making it £154 printerland.co.uk/pro…001
Edited by: "yorkie12" 16th Jan
Mendoza16/01/2020 15:35

I have a HP Smart, has everything you’ve looking for, think it was 20 odd q …I have a HP Smart, has everything you’ve looking for, think it was 20 odd quid

The only HP printers I can see with 'Smart' in their names are the Tango Smart and Smart Tank models, neither range are laser printers and none of them support double sided scanning as far as I can see.
EndlessWaves16/01/2020 16:33

The only HP printers I can see with 'Smart' in their names are the Tango …The only HP printers I can see with 'Smart' in their names are the Tango Smart and Smart Tank models, neither range are laser printers and none of them support double sided scanning as far as I can see.

yeah I misread sorry, didn’t see the double sided scan, I’m not sure about that, only ever used single
also I think I’m confused about what laser print was
Another note for brother printers. Real workhorse and generic toner is very cheap and works well.
Something like MFC-L3750CDW looks good at £230, 24ppm with £50 cashback
Hi, this is probably one of the best brother printers and hits the nail on all the features you’re looking for:

hotukdeals.com/dea…520

It has a £100 cashback promotion and according to comments a cracking business discount if you have an Amazon Business Account.

Does Dual Sided scans in one pass, I personally own this printer and it’s fantastic.
Thanks for the replies people. It seems like brother are doing the best deals at the mo.
The mfc l8690 looks good.
Quattro318/01/2020 03:16

Thanks for the replies people. It seems like brother are doing the best …Thanks for the replies people. It seems like brother are doing the best deals at the mo.The mfc l8690 looks good.

Here’s a full spec sheet:

brother.co.uk/-/m…=en
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants