Groups

Advice of selling Nokia N73

Banned
    Can obviously sell it on Fleabay but it has a copy of TomTom sat nav loaded onto it - which technically is illegal, so they took the post off. I also cannot sell it on here

Phone is used, locked to Three but can be unlocked, comes with Holox GPS receiver, with wall charger and car charger, phone also has wall charger and car charger. Also has Nokia car mount and about 10 games. 2gb micro sd with 2 adaptors.

Question is, where can I sell this without having it removed? Wont sell without the TomTom as I wont get as much!

Any advice?!

10 Comments

Mentioning it has sat nav has caused the problems. Try selling without mention of it. No added value for it really, as anyone can dl from a torrent site these days.

£20?!

Original Poster Banned

modaj1;2417751

£20?!

That might get you the receiver!

To be honest I don't see why the phone should be worth more with pirate software that you've downloaded and installed for nothing which anyone else can do.

John

hankmarvin4;2417760

That might get you the receiver!

youve come to the wrong place!! everyone on here is looking for a bargain! :thumbsup: £20?!

Original Poster Banned

back to fleabay then!!!

John, surely the phone is worth more with TomTom installed!? It's an added bonus, hop down off that high horse!

I'm not on a high horse - I wouldn't pay any more for the software when if I want it I can download it for free and install it, I would only pay more for it if I was getting a genuine license. I can't see why the phone should be worth more.

John

Johnmcl7;2417820

I'm not on a high horse - I wouldn't pay any more for the software when … I'm not on a high horse - I wouldn't pay any more for the software when if I want it I can download it for free and install it, I would only pay more for it if I was getting a genuine license. I can't see why the phone should be worth more.John

Very true! £20?!

Original Poster Banned

modaj1;2417846

Very true! £20?!

get out of it! Good try though!:thumbsup:

How Much You Looking At:-d
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88