Groups

advice on 4k hd tv 55inch budget 800-1000

Hello

I have a budget of 800-1000 and would like some advice on which hd 4ktv to go for.

I use it for ps4 pro
    Fire stick
    Amazon prime
    And sky hd

I was considering the 55ks7000 samsung device but some comment have made me concerned for blurry/shadowing.

All advice would be superv!

Tia

9 Comments

I got the Hisense 65 inch 4K tele off AO and for the price it is amazing.

Visit your local library and use their facilities to view reviews from Which( the consumer group) alternatively sign up to the Which free trial.

I got the 49ks7000 two weeks ago and it's excellent for the ps4 pro especially horizon zero dawn.

Go for 60 or 65 inches. I bought 49 4k Sony android instead of a 55 inch last year. Ended up buying a 60 inch 4k LG last month. The size and picture is much better. I play PS4 and XB1S for games and HDR it's much better.

Give it another 6 months and you can get a slim LG that peels off and on the wall. It is mounted by magnets. Almost as thin as wallpaper.here
    Edited by: "dusktilldawn" 7th Mar

dusktilldawn

Give it another 6 months and you can get a slim LG that peels off and on … Give it another 6 months and you can get a slim LG that peels off and on the wall. It is mounted by magnets. Almost as thin as wallpaper.here

Six months? No chance.

dusktilldawn

Give it another 6 months and you can get a slim LG that peels off and on … Give it another 6 months and you can get a slim LG that peels off and on the wall. It is mounted by magnets. Almost as thin as wallpaper.here

That's LG's flagship W7 model that's going to replace the £4,400 G6. Consider yourself lucky if it's under £5000 in six months time.

Get the Sony xd93 mate it's a great TV

Original Poster

dunny06

I got the 49ks7000 two weeks ago and it's excellent for the ps4 pro … I got the 49ks7000 two weeks ago and it's excellent for the ps4 pro especially horizon zero dawn.

Cheers

Do you notice motion blur??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions