Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.

Found 16th Oct 2017
I missed the Dyson deal and now I must wait until Black friday but I am after a small vac for my motor home. I have looked at VonHous corded and non corded both approx £25 and the VYTRONIX at about £30 ...all about 600 watt. Am I delusional in expecting anything from a vacuum at this cost and wasting money or will they do for the job in hand? Anyone got a recommendation on a cheaper alternative to the Dyson V6 etc.
Thanks in advance

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

Depends what your expecting.

If its the occasional hoovering of the car then I'm sure they will be fine. As a replacement to your main vacuum its gonna be a waste of money.

Check out wowcher ...they have some hand held vacs on their site - just ordered one for the caravan. £35.
Russell Hobbs 3in1 Turbo Vac
Edited by: "mrty" 16th Oct 2017

Original Poster

mrty47 m ago

Check out wowcher ...they have some hand held vacs on their site - just …Check out wowcher ...they have some hand held vacs on their site - just ordered one for the caravan. £35. Russell Hobbs 3in1 Turbo Vac

Yeh I saw it and couldnt decide ...its got very mixed reviews online I look forward to a full review warts and all from you !

BSAR1018 h, 24 m ago

Yeh I saw it and couldnt decide ...its got very mixed reviews online I …Yeh I saw it and couldnt decide ...its got very mixed reviews online I look forward to a full review warts and all from you !

Arrives today, will give it a whirl tonight and post a quick review for you...

BSAR10122 h, 6 m ago

Yeh I saw it and couldnt decide ...its got very mixed reviews online I …Yeh I saw it and couldnt decide ...its got very mixed reviews online I look forward to a full review warts and all from you !

Got in tonight and played with the vacuum and must admit it's pretty good. It's not as efficient as the Dyson, but at less than a tenth the price that's no surprise. It is a basic 'sucking' cleaner with no beater head or roller brush but the advantage is it is light, very light. Ideal for light cleaning and cleaning lights. I'm happy with it for the caravan.

Original Poster

Aw thats brill and thank you for your outstanding helpful review. It does what you want for the space required and that is all i want it for. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants