EXPIRED

Advice on a decent camera, not too pricey

Looking to buy a camera, don't want to pay too much, don't know much about them so any advice greatly appreciated

9 Comments

I absolutely love my camera!!! Not sure if they still sell it one min lemme check! xxx

Mine is An olypmus FE-210.

All my family have olympus cameras, we love um! You can still get the FE-210 its a 7.1 megapixel and dinky too. I paid £100+ for mine, about a year and half ago, think you can get it for £60 now xxx

You can get a X835 for about £100 (which is a similar camera to the FE models) but 8MP, 3x Zoom, FD and OIS too.

Also look at the Fujifilm F47fd for similar money.

If you give us some ideas on budget (how much is too much?) and what you want it for, we could give slightly better recommendations.

argos have some on their 7 day deals at the moment with lots of money off - dont know if they are much good though -I have always had kodak ones and they have always been really good

boots had a few half price last week not sure if there are any left

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your replies, going to look into the ones you all suggested, will let you know which one i've gone for x

Original Poster

missgem;2457269

Mine is An olypmus FE-210. All my family have olympus cameras, we love … Mine is An olypmus FE-210. All my family have olympus cameras, we love um! You can still get the FE-210 its a 7.1 megapixel and dinky too. I paid £100+ for mine, about a year and half ago, think you can get it for £60 now xxx

Thanks ordered an olympus:thumbsup:

edjaned;2460244

boots had a few half price last week not sure if there are any left

Thank you edjaned, they do have some good discounts, managed to get an olympus fe-270 for £69.99 which was reduced from £139.99 and 1279 advantage points:-D

your welcome
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)710
    2. Remortgaging to pay off debt67
    3. Iptv811
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1617

See more discussions