Groups

Advice on a doll 1966 Baby Secret

I have 1966 Baby Secret, 18" tall doll. I believe it to an original also has a registration number of 60. Could any one give me some advice on it or were to sell.
    Thanks

10 Comments

Might be worth going to a large library and see if you can hunt a book like this down.
    amazon.co.uk/Col…b_1
    Or find out if there are any toy fairs coming up locally.

Original Poster

thanks

Car boot sale.... you may get a fiver for it :thumbsup:

antiques roadshow / dickinsons real deals... see what the "professionals" offer you ??

This Doll collectors website has a wishlist dollinfo.com/wis…htm and if you look about 15/20 names/wishes down someone wants a 1966 Mattel Baby Secret & Drowsy doll in pink p.j.s with white polka-dots - there is a contact email address for this person if you have a look, don't want to post it on here.

Is this the doll - youtube.com/wat…ded - as that's seriously creepy for a child!

Banned

sickly sweet;8635101

Is this the doll - … Is this the doll - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY1xtnnMr2c&feature=player_embedded - as that's seriously creepy for a child!

Didn't find it that creepy myself.

sickly sweet;8635101

Is this the doll - … Is this the doll - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY1xtnnMr2c&feature=player_embedded - as that's seriously creepy for a child!

That freaked me out too :?

youtube.com/wat…ded This doll is odd - spank it and it falls asleep.

Original Poster

will check them out thanks,
    ye its the same.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions