Groups

Advice on a Macbook

Getting a Macbook bought for me, so i can do my coursework and uni work on it, through my workplace :D, but limit to £800, whats the best route as i can get an educational discount. Wanted the 2.4ghz Mac, then a bag on top, you think you could get a deal from phoning them up?

7 Comments

You can receive a student discount through the apple website, here is the link; store.apple.com/Cat…tml

You can also get the discount in an Apple store, and probably by phoning up aswell. Also, Apple only do student discounts on their own products, not 3rd party i.e. a bag.

search for "apple he discount". you can only access it though university networks though.

this link gives you the best discount available
    store.apple.com/App…260

remember to add applecare for £49 well worth it

boothy;1708396

this link gives you the best discount … this link gives you the best discount availablehttp://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/UkEdIndividualCustom?aosid=p204&sitename=HotUKDeals&siteid=1018132&program_id=2554&tduid=d2aecaccdb9c310bfc3deed4536afaba&qprm=78260remember to add applecare for £49 well worth it

this is really best deals i ever seen :thumbsup:

I bought a macbook pro a over a year ago in store. Some people bought the same machine through the net and got a much worse student deal. So I would personally recommend going to a store if you can!

And yeah, applecare for 49 insstead of 300 odd is a must!

maybe.........

boothy;1708396

this link gives you the best discount … this link gives you the best discount availablehttp://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/UkEdIndividualCustom?aosid=p204&sitename=HotUKDeals&siteid=1018132&program_id=2554&tduid=d2aecaccdb9c310bfc3deed4536afaba&qprm=78260remember to add applecare for £49 well worth it

is there anything that is going to stop me using this link to purchase at these prices? do i need further proof at checkout?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. PlayStation Hacked Again?11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32186
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?13
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1523

See more discussions