Groups

Advice on a massive leek in the bathroom?

Banned
    Not a great start to the day! have just gone into the toilet to find there's a massive leek and I'm clueless when it comes to things like this!

Have took a photo of what appears to be the problem, any advice on what to do would be great.

23 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[img]scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t…jpg?oh=d8930bacddf41bcd155a9072950d09c4&oe=583F2C2A[/img]

don't know much about stuff like this, maybe a stew would fix the problem

put the glass down

You sure do have a big problem there, would of been easier if the leek was in the kitchen.

Original Poster Banned

TheMan_Aman

You sure do have a big problem there, would of been easier if the leek … You sure do have a big problem there, would of been easier if the leek was in the kitchen.

Agree.

MrScotchBonnet

[img]https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14344974_10153596473871653_772484570587896523_n.jpg?oh=d8930bacddf41bcd155a9072950d09c4&oe=583F2C2A[/img]

​wow, i just had a huge flashback to when my nan used to do silly things. she told a woman she had a leek in her shopping trolley and we watched her checking all the bottles as she walked to her car. happy days, thanks im smiling now

are you on that tennants super again???

Have you tried switching it on and off again?

Chop some potatoes, put in a chicken stock, a little cornflour, add the chopped leek, and simmer for 45 minutes.

It'll never cook in that cistern.

lol X)

Someone run out of toilet paper ?

I'm thinking you must have a screw loose.

Just pop it in the pan, add a massive cinnamon stick and let it stew for a while!

My wife goes mad if anyone peas on the floor!

http://i64.tinypic.com/2n7eeye.jpg

five second rule you can consume it if picked up in time Peas be with you

Best slow cooker ever!

This thread has won a pizza my heart.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ofebz-5jKmU/URxOKhbxN_I/AAAAAAAACOo/aG4yXB8ZkOQ/s1600/IMG_0140.JPG

get a massive cucumber, a massive, lettuce, a massive tomato and have a massive salad.

haritori

This thread has won a pizza my heart.

What is it with the 'Pizza' references on nearly all of MrScotchBonnet's threads lately?

Nice looking pizza by the way, Hari. If not so unhealthy you could almost be tempted to have one each day of the year, but imagine the calories in 365 of them.

perrioli

get a massive cucumber, a massive, lettuce, a massive tomato and have a … get a massive cucumber, a massive, lettuce, a massive tomato and have a massive salad.

Who has leek in salad!?

perrioli

get a massive cucumber, a massive, lettuce, a massive tomato and have a … get a massive cucumber, a massive, lettuce, a massive tomato and have a massive salad.

Pleased don't toss the salad, it shouldn't be too creamy.

At least the seat is down. Don't go messing with you ball cock.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions