Groups

Advice on a Sim Only plan with regards to dropping of Roaming charges

Looking for a new sim only plan, and read that roaming charges within the EU will cease from June 2017, and I will be on holiday within the EU after this date.

So if i buy a sim deal that doesn't currently have roaming included, i.e Three Essential Plan, will the roaming be included after June..... well it must as they can't charge extra for it, but would they let u use the full data allowance on the plan?

I did a search before, but can't find this being asked before now.

3 Comments

phone the company involved?

Why not go for a 30 day rolling sim only plan between now and June and wait and see what happens nearer the time? There are plenty of good deals to be had on 30 day plans.

As of 15 June 2017, you will be able to use your mobile device when travelling in the EU, paying the same prices as at home, i.e. to "Roam like at Home". For instance, if you pay for a monthly package of minutes, SMS and data in your country, any voice call, SMS and data session you make while travelling abroad in the EU will be deducted from that volume as if you were at home, with no extra charges. This means the end of roaming charges as travellers have experienced them so far.

europa.eu/rap…htm

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …79
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1646
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764452

See more discussions