Groups

Advice on adding a photo

A bit of advice please if i could, i have submitted an item FS, single cabin bed a couple of hours ago, but im having trouble adding a photo, could anyone please advise how i do this.

kind regards
    tmcghee

7 Comments

Banned

use ]photobucket.com

register an account

upload the file from your PC..save the image on Photobucket

Cut and paste the IMG code into a post...

DONE

^^^^
    Or if you don't want to register with anyone : ]tinypic.com

Original Poster

Thanks, i have registered, i have saved the photo's into my account, where do i cut and paste the IMG code, i have tried pasting onto the link to image but it doesn't accept it, do i put it somewhere else?

ODB_69;3707779

use ]www.photobucket.comregister an accountupload the file from your … use ]www.photobucket.comregister an accountupload the file from your PC..save the image on PhotobucketCut and paste the IMG code into a post...DONE

no, if you have the IMG code already, just put directly into your post, you only use the image link if you dont have the IMG code, cos it puts it in for you.

Original Poster

sorry, i am getting confused, i have tried everything and all i am getting on my post now is a load of numbers and no pictures, lol

Babbabooey;3713782

no, if you have the IMG code already, just put directly into your post, … no, if you have the IMG code already, just put directly into your post, you only use the image link if you dont have the IMG code, cos it puts it in for you.

ok, say your picture is located at this address - weshallsee.co.uk/sli…jpg

in order to put it in your post you need to put the IMG tags on either side, as per below (without the space between the "I" and the "MG"
    [I MG]http://www.weshallsee.co.uk/slides/hello1.jpg[/I MG]

which will show the picture inside your post like this..

http://www.weshallsee.co.uk/slides/hello1.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD37
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?34
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …46
      4. CEX return/exchange at different store22

See more discussions